Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

Where can I get some prescription heroin?

Are you really that ignorant? There are prescription opiates that are MANY times stronger than heroin. Perhaps you should actually research the problem before you comment. It will save you from asking completely retarded questions like that one. It would also inform you that the recent boom in heroin use is caused by prescription opiates. It doesn't take someone with an IQ over 100 to realize that an increase in people addicted to $100 pills would lead to more people using $10 heroin.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really that ignorant? There are prescription opiates that are MANY times stronger than heroin. Perhaps you should actually research the problem before you comment. It will save you from asking completely retarded questions like that one. It would also inform you that the recent boom in heroin use is caused by prescription opiates. It doesn't take someone with an IQ over 100 to realize that an increase in people addicted to $100 pills would lead to more people using $10 heroin.

Tom taken to school!

No, I knew all that. It was a comment on your referencing the dangers of prescription opioids using an article about the deaths from a street opiate. :wallbash:

It needs more lines about momma, or trains, or trucks or prison, or getting drunk.

Sure, anything. Just have a third verse after the bridge. Makes no sense.

I didn't need to hear Where do we go now? a million times