Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

Governor: Legalizing pot was bad idea

Colorado’s decision to legalize marijuana was a bad idea, the state’s governor said Friday.

Gov. John Hickenlooper, a Democrat who opposed the 2012 decision by voters to make pot legal, said the state still doesn’t fully know what the unintended consequences of the move will be.

He said that he tells other governors to “wait a couple of years” before legalizing marijuana as Colorado continues to navigate an unknown, nonexisting federal regulatory landscape for the industry.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/230511-colorado-governor-legalizing-pot-was-bad-idea

Colorado gets sued by a third group over marijuana legalization

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/03/05/colorado-gets-sued-by-a-third-group-over-marijuana-legalization/

Very convincing arguments.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impaired is impaired.

Oh no, drunk impaired is potentially, and usually, way worse.

Do you have any studies, like the one you mentioned above, to show pot drivers cause anywhere near as much harm to society as the drunks do?

Oh no, drunk impaired is potentially, and usually, way worse.

Do you have any studies, like the one you mentioned above, to show pot drivers cause anywhere near as much harm to society as the drunks do?

Yes drunk impaired is typically worse that stoned. Did you come up with that on your own?

Why would I provide you with a study to prove something I never said.

Yes drunk impaired is typically worse that stoned. Did you come up with that on your own?

Why would I provide you with a study to prove something I never said.

Your incredibly stupid comment equating the two types of impairment made me think on it

Of course, most of what you say is incredibly stupid, so...

Your incredibly stupid comment equating the two types of impairment made me think on it

Where did I compare the two?

He's saying that any impairment is impairment, you dolt.

I really don't know why we bother sometimes.

Not true. If what he said was stupid, then you'd constantly be in agreement with him.

I really don't know why we bother sometimes.

For the entertainment. :lol:

You are truly a !@#$ing moron. English is tough I know.

I gotta go with crocodude on this one. He's living proof that all impairment is not equal. His impairment is quantitatively and qualitatively different from anything I've ever seen or heard of.