Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

in what way is he qualified to be a pediatrician?

he must be licensed to perform medical practices on a child.

he isn't and his practice was not medical. it is bologna.

research using something natural vs Chemo and radiation treatments that might actually help cure cancer is bologna eh?

also form the article:

The National Cancer Institute alone has documented 25 studies on the exceptional power that cannabis possesses to halt the progression of cancer. In animal tests, two forms of liver cancer -- hepatic adenoma tumors and hepatocellular carcinoma -- decreased when cannabis was given. Benign tumors in other organs, such as the pancreas, testes, uterus and mammary and pituitary glands, were diminished as well. Several reviews also found that cannabinoids appear to encourage cancer cell death (apoptosis), while preserving normal cells. Moreover, cannabis induces programmed cell death in breast cancer cell lines and offers protection against both colorectal and lung cancer.

Edited by Donald Duck

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I guess the jig is up for me. You guys are all just too smart for me to pull this over on you.

I am especially impressed with those that won't watch the videos or read the reports, but know what they know about this subject. Why wouldn't something learned earlier be better information, am I right guys?

OK, I guess the jig is up for me. You guys are all just too smart for me to pull this over on you.

I am especially impressed with those that won't watch the videos or read the reports, but know what they know about this subject. Why wouldn't something learned earlier be better information, am I right guys?

Better information can come from qualified sources - this is a direct shot at that tabloid trash article that Dog posted and others have posted several times.

The better information - well, I'll like it to Susan G Komen and the ALS Foundation. It's great that every October we pump an extra billion in to SGK and it's wonderful the ALS got a ton of money for that dumb ice bucket challenge.

But, SGK wastes nearly all of that money on overhead and garbage and does very little to support the actual improvement of humanity. And, the ALS Org has put a ton of money in to their coffers and I wonder how much extra they're going to hang on to? How much do they need to hang on to? How much are they actually giving to fund research and improve humanity?

There are much better causes to sink money in to without it all going to faux medical marijuana purposes. Investing in to research of all natural and holistic medicines would be much more beneficial.

You're not a source of information. You're a shill.

Hey Bob-O, why post about possession of marijuana arrests? Were you trying to spread the word about its medical benefits by citing criminal cases?

Vicodin and Adderall work! Just look at all these people arrested for having them illegally!

Seriously though, you need to come back here with more of an open mind. Are you really so arrogant to believe that you, a man with little to no medical background, are absolutely correct about medical marijuana and its uses after reading a few articles? Are you spreading information you know little to nothing about? How many non-marijuana published articles have you read? Do you even know the process to get an article published? Do you know how little a few articles citing "suggested possible correlations" mean to the collective of scientific knowledge? There's a reason the publishers of these articles haven't won the Nobel Prize yet, and it sure ain't Big Pharma.

I mean, come on Bob. You seem like a level-headed guy. You know you aren't just "spreading information."

Some have appreciated your efforts.

Unfortunately, they can't post because they are all dead.

Most of them from diseases you'd claim they would be cured of by getting stoned..........And, the rest were walking in the middle of race tracks.

I still haven't heard why this miracle drug didn't heal my back. What happened Bob? Is it something I did?

To unleash the magical powers you are supposed to tap your heals together and say "there's no place like hime".

Seriously I don't know how the pot advocates can't see that a promising race car driver with a passion got into pot, stalled his career, ended up on the track while impaired and died. Even his family is still blaming Tony Stewart instead of the real culprit which is pot......again.

Wait... I haven't been paying attention to the Stewart stuff, so forgive me. Did the tox reports show he was high at the time or just had pot in his system?

Had enough so that he was impaired at the time.

Or as the legal expert I saw on ESPN put it, in technical terms, he was stoned.

Did the legal expert say "stoned?" or "treating a chronic medical condition with a miracle drug?"

I love when they refer to it as medicine. Like I said when I went to get my card they asked if I had tried this "medicine" before. Yeah in the 70's when I was suffering from chronic dumbassedness.

It seems a touch hypocritical of you to be throwing around the 'stoner' term when you, apparently every day, are ingesting mind altering anti-depressants. Doctor recommended, like medical cannabis, but somehow so different in your mind, eh?

Let me tell you, it ain't really different at all, stoner.

Hey, I missed this two and a half months ago.

I only bring it to the forefront now as evidence that I truly pay no attention to your bull ****.

He was treating himself for the future pain that walking in front of a car was going to bring him.

Is this just a joke to you? Where do you guys think medications to help people come from, thin air? Are you really that naive to think new medications to help combat and cure illness's can't be found?

How many people have died because of alchol?

Edited by Donald Duck