Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be hard to see from your angle but you really need em. You are angry. It is apparent from your recent posts. It is ok. It is an imbalance.

Maybe wash em down with some scotch.

Why are you bickering with DC Tom. Isn't you beef with that born again stoner chef jim ?

No, Tom is an idiot and deserves to be told so

You have no one to blame but yourself. Whether legit or not, you are coming across as a crusader and that is frowned upon here. Lighten up and join other discussions that aren't pot related.

While you are probably correct that I will never live down the cannabis thread, I still think it was worth it. The postings that I have added to that 'Know Anyone With a Disease' thread have the potential to stop a lot of suffering and possibly even save someone's life, though I know most of you don't yet see that.

Edited by Bob in Mich

If you didn't want advice why in the hell are you on a public forum posting about your back problems?

Sorry I tried to help you. No worries about future advice. Suffer, you !@#$

And this why I don't ask for advice on a public message board filled with people that follow a ****ty football team. Their advice is usually worth jack **** like yours was.

Why are you bickering with DC Tom. Isn't you beef with that born again stoner chef jim ?

Born again stoner? In what way?

You might want to read a page or two back - see what you wrote when you were stoned.

So taking one hit of some pot for pain relief that didn't work makes me a stoner? No a stoner is someone who fakes an illness for one reason and one reason only to buy pot here in CA legally.

So taking one hit of some pot for pain relief that didn't work makes me a stoner? No a stoner is someone who fakes an illness for one reason and one reason only to buy pot here in CA legally.

I thought it worked for the sciatica pain but then you messed up your back collecting river rocks?

I thought it worked for the sciatica pain but then you messed up your back collecting river rocks?

No I have no idea what helped the sciatica pain. It wasn't the pot unless is takes 10-12 hours to work. I think it was Bob who said I may have has something slip in my lower back that messed that up but gave relief to the pinched nerve. And that makes the most sense.