Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

The neurosurgeon said I had some very conflicting symptoms. The pain was incredible and it was unbelievable that for two days this weekend it was completely gone and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Time for some process of elimination.

River rock

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The neurosurgeon said I had some very conflicting symptoms. The pain was incredible and it was unbelievable that for two days this weekend it was completely gone and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Time for some process of elimination.

Ever try a tempurpedic?

Time for some process of elimination.

I suppose constipation can cause back pain, so it's worth a shot.

Don't let us know how it works out, though.

Damn, man. Sorry to hear you're in such rough shape. Hope it gets better soon. Back pain is the worst.

Actually, having your leg shattered in three places by a 1-ton boulder while a leopard rips off your face is the worst. Back pain's a close second, though.

That was the weird thing. The river rock !@#$ed up my lower back but the siatica was completely gone. So my back can only register one pain at a time??

That type of thing does happen, I remember reading. The brain processes the most painful one.

Actually, having your leg shattered in three places by a 1-ton boulder while a leopard rips off your face is the worst. Back pain's a close second, though.

:lol: :lol:

I remember spending several hours wishing that exact thing would happen to Kim Bauer when she got stuck in the stupid bear trap in season 2 of 24.

:lol: :lol:

I remember spending several hours wishing that exact thing would happen to Kim Bauer when she got stuck in the stupid bear trap in season 2 of 24.

That had to be the episode where she was "threatened" by what had to be the world's most unenterprising mountain lion. "She's stuck in a snare! Get her! C'mon...what are you waiting for? What the !@#$ kind of predator are you!"

Laziest plot point ever. "Cougar stares blankly at Kim Bauer, does nothing." Somebody had to be high when they came up with that arc.

That had to be the episode where she was "threatened" by what had to be the world's most unenterprising mountain lion. "She's stuck in a snare! Get her! C'mon...what are you waiting for? What the !@#$ kind of predator are you!"

Laziest plot point ever. "Cougar stares blankly at Kim Bauer, does nothing." Somebody had to be high when they came up with that arc.

Exactly... and it wasn't just one episode, it was two or maybe even three of her stuck in that damn trap and then she's saved by Johnny Drama -- which made me lose my **** laughing.

It sounds like your lifting of the river rocks may have caused a vertebra to move relative to rest of them. Was it a shift of a vertebra that cause the 'nerve pinch' in the first place or is that caused by something else?

If the new shift took the pressure off the nerve, you may get some relief 'downstream' in your leg but the nerve itself is likely now 'bruised' and still painful. OK, pay on your way out.

It sounds like your lifting of the river rocks may have caused a vertebra to move relative to rest of them. Was it a shift of a vertebra that cause the 'nerve pinch' in the first place or is that caused by something else?

If the new shift took the pressure off the nerve, you may get some relief 'downstream' in your leg but the nerve itself is likely now 'bruised' and still painful. OK, pay on your way out.

Thanks for the advice, but he doesn't need any advice.

No that comes from weeks of dealing with azzholes, such as yourself

You have no one to blame but yourself. Whether legit or not, you are coming across as a crusader and that is frowned upon here. Lighten up and join other discussions that aren't pot related.