Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

I can't speak to your experience or anyone else's, but my paranoia had nothing to do with cops, parents, wife, kids, or anyone else. I live alone, smoked it for nearly 40 years, and it just started making me feel like I wish I hadn't smoked it every time I did. it's like the old joke: 'doc, it hurts every time I do this'.....'don't do that'.

No ****. It's been a long time for me now, but I don't remember ever once having "getting caught" be the source of my paranoia.............I've heard this argument before, though. It is beyond stupid.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why anyone wants everyone to know they smoke pot anyway. Not anyone with a legitimate job. Pot as it is now is something you smoke at home or with close friends at their place. The pot party people are usually all degenerates who all believe pot is not harmful at all and they can all drive vehicles just fine when you are all stoned. I know plenty of adults over 35 who smoke responsibly who would not want to be seen walking out of a pot dispensary. It is much more discreet to buy it from a dealer anyway for responsible people.

Do you know my thoughts on the legalization of pot?

I'm 100% against it. You're reasons for being against it are just over the top stupid.

Unintended consequences. Please answer my questions then.

They never thought DUI's on weed would go up. I argued this 10 years ago and people called me dumb like you are now. THey are up like 1000%, I saw a study that showed DUI on weed will pass DUI from alcohol at this rate within like 6 years.

There are business reasons. You don't think companies would be charged more for workman's compensation insurance? Why not then? You think weed legalized makes work places safer? What happens when workplaces are not safer? Additional safety things are added, and one of them very well could be increased drug testing, and it will make products cost more. It is simple economics.

When a new study goes up that we are fatter, they charge more for regular medical insurance too, if a new drug is legal, why would regular medical insurance NOT go up? Of course it will.

There are unintended consequences, such as drug dealers now selling more of the harder drugs. Seriously, if you take pot away from some games, will they get normal jobs then? What will they do? Please tell me.

They never thought DUI's on weed would go up. I argued this 10 years ago and people called me dumb like you are now. THey are up like 1000%, I saw a study that showed DUI on weed will pass DUI from alcohol at this rate within like 6 years.

There are business reasons. You don't think companies would be charged more for workman's compensation insurance? Why not then? You think weed legalized makes work places safer? What happens when workplaces are not safer? Additional safety things are added, and one of them very well could be increased drug testing, and it will make products cost more. It is simple economics.

When a new study goes up that we are fatter, they charge more for regular medical insurance too, if a new drug is legal, why would regular medical insurance NOT go up? Of course it will.

There are unintended consequences, such as drug dealers now selling more of the harder drugs. Seriously, if you take pot away from some games, will they get normal jobs then? What will they do? Please tell me.

None, absolutely none, of what you're saying is grounded in anything more than paranoid fantasy. Are you sure you're not high right now? Cause it sounds like you are.

Of course, if you stop listening to Tom Petty, you wouldn't be nauseous in tne first place.

that is the verbal equivilent of lighting the proverbial bag of poop on my doorstep.

No ****. It's been a long time for me now, but I don't remember ever once having "getting caught" be the source of my paranoia.............I've heard this argument before, though. It is beyond stupid.

yep, for me it's always just been purely irrational, baseless paranoia. I don't miss it at all.

None, absolutely none, of what you're saying is grounded in anything more than paranoid fantasy. Are you sure you're not high right now? Cause it sounds like you are.

http://newstalk870.am/coincidence-pot-dui-arrests-up-33-since-legalization-of-marijuana-in-washington-state/

http://blog.seattlepi.com/marijuana/2013/11/11/concern-over-marijuana-and-driving-rising-as-legalization-takes-hold/

MAybe not 1000% but it is up very high for pot DUI.

You cannot argue against any of my other things, you just call them stupid. Why can't you answer a simple question?

What will gangs who sell pot do, when pot is legal and they no longer sell it? You cannot answer that, and it makes you look like an unintelligent fool, likely no job too. People who respond to questions like you just did are just that smart.

http://newstalk870.a...shington-state/

http://blog.seattlep...ion-takes-hold/

MAybe not 1000% but it is up very high for pot DUI.

You cannot argue against any of my other things, you just call them stupid. Why can't you answer a simple question?

What will gangs who sell pot do, when pot is legal and they no longer sell it? You cannot answer that, and it makes you look like an unintelligent fool, likely no job too. People who respond to questions like you just did are just that smart.

Please wait for me to get my popcorn.

Do you know why DUI on weed are up? How long does weed stay in your system? Well it depends but typically a lot longer than alcohol. So you get pulled over after smoking pot 24 hours ago or longer. You're 100% no longer under the influence. They test you for marijuana. Bam....busted.

Fatter = greater medical risks. Hence the increase in insurance premiums. That's the risk business. With regard to your assertion that smoking pot will increase medical insurance you have nothing to back that up other than your paranoid (are you sure you're not a stoner) rant.

What will gangs who sell pot do, when pot is legal and they no longer sell it?

they'll do what they already do - sell crack, K2, X, heroin....the list goes on. gangs in the US aren't heavily invloved in moving weed. some of the higher-ups are involved in smuggling it and moving large quantities, but as far as buying & selling for casual use is concerned, gangs have little involvment in the weed trade.

What any good drug dealer will do. Sell Avon.

This is the only argument you have that I agree with. Legalizing it will do zero to change the gang/cartel violence.

What question would you like me to answer? You so far haven't asked me any, all you've done is spout hilariously paranoid fantasies about how the country will suddenly go to pot once we legalize... pot.

It makes me look like an "unintelligent fool" when I can't answer your utterly ridiculous question of: "What will gangs who sell pot do, when pot is legal and they no longer sell it?"

Are you sure I'm the one who looks like a fool? Because that question might win a ribbon for the stupidest question ever asked on PPP. And there's a long list of challengers you've just knocked off their throne.

What question would you like me to answer? You so far haven't asked me any, all you've done is spout hilariously paranoid fantasies about how the country will suddenly go to pot once we legalize... pot.

It makes me look like an "unintelligent fool" when I can't answer your utterly ridiculous question of: "What will gangs who sell pot do, when pot is legal and they no longer sell it?"

Are you sure I'm the one who looks like a fool? Because that question might win a ribbon for the stupidest question ever asked on PPP. And there's a long list of challengers you've just knocked off their throne.

See you still haven't answered, Starting to feel bad for you. You have responded to posts where I have asked questions, I didn't direct those posts to you either, yet you responded, so I basically did ask them to you as well.

The logic is mind boggling, no way you do anything close to important for a job and ever touched a decent salary. People like you just complain, and never accomplish anything.

See you still haven't answered, Starting to feel bad for you. You have responded to posts where I have asked questions, I didn't direct those posts to you either, yet you responded, so I basically did ask them to you as well.

So you didn't ask me a question, but you did ask me a question... which is it? Come on, admit it, you're totally high right now. How else could you craft such a weird position?

The logic is mind boggling, no way you do anything close to important for a job and ever touched a decent salary. People like you just complain, and never accomplish anything.

What's mind boggling is your sentence construction, forget my logic. And, for the record, I haven't complained once in this thread. All I've done is make fun of your paranoid fantasies that are not based in any objective reality.

Which again makes me wonder, what exactly are you smoking and are you willing to share?

So you didn't ask me a question, but you did ask me a question... which is it? Come on, admit it, you're totally high right now. How else could you craft such a weird position?

What's mind boggling is your sentence construction, forget my logic. And, for the record, I haven't complained once in this thread. All I've done is make fun of your paranoid fantasies that are not based in any objective reality.

Which again makes me wonder, what exactly are you smoking and are you willing to share?

You responded to a thread where I said answer these questions, you saw all of them, chose to comment, so unless you are like 4 years old, you most certainly acknowledged that questions were asked.

Again, you are bad at this, an obvious low income earner who does menial stuff for employment, That is what I take from your answers.

Smart people who have money and care about public safety and who who make decisions about things without a doubt would ask the questions I did. People who just say you are paranoid simply are just NOT that important of people to be concerned with things can truly affect society.

Edited by Security

People who just say you are paranoid simply are just that important of people to be concerned with things can truly affect society.

okay, I haven't smoked anything and I don't understand that at all.

Smart people who have money and care about public safety and who who make decisions about things without a doubt would ask the questions I did. People who just say you are paranoid simply are just NOT that important of people to be concerned with things can truly affect society.

You say you have an important job yet you can't even construct a coherent sentence?