Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

Does it work with Sabres games?

I can vouch for this one.

No.

here we go again

As I always say and will only say in this simple reply:

Do you know what other holistic types of treatments are out there? Have you looked in to anything else to treat your issues? Why does marijuana have to be the end all be all that cures everything? It doesn't cure ****. It just masks symptoms, at best. Just like a million other natural plants, roots, and such things. From tree bark to lavender blossoms and honey to Valerian root.

This big marijuana push is pathetic. It's for stoner retards.

I didn't say anything about medical marijuana. I said it's natural and wonderful at making boring things awesome (almost without exception). That is undeniable.

It never should have been illegal in the first place -- but that's a different conversation than the rant you want to go on. I'd pass you the jay right now if I could.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're smoking pot daily past 25, without a creative/artistic job, I automatically assume you're a loser. And I'd probably be right 99% of the time.

Anyone who makes a sweeping generalization like that is a loser. And that's not an assumption.

Anyone who makes a sweeping generalization like that is a loser. And that's not an assumption.

I didn't say I enjoyed it. Just that's what would happen. It's ingrained in me.

I just haven't opened my mind enough.

Allow me to be more specific. He is a loser for making that sweeping generalization.

And now you're too damn stupid to play the "the irony was intentional" gambit? :doh:

I'm guessing...you're puffing the magic dragon tonight?

Haven't puffed it in years....however I know many intelligent, influential people who enjoy it on a regular basis.

I see alcohol as a greater evil than pot.

With the prevalence now of vaping the bud or straight up THC capsules, enjoying a lil' bud now and then has no long term physical effects. There's no need to smoke any more, which eliminates most of the health risks associated with the plant.

Such an elitist. A 1 percenter in our midst.

I have my maids post on PPP for me.

Haven't puffed it in years....however I know many intelligent, influential people who enjoy it on a regular basis.

I see alcohol as a greater evil than pot.

Why? Alcohol is ingrained in our culture. Pot is not.

It wasn't sweeping. I gave myself 1% wiggle room.

Sure you like to wiggle, you know what else wiggles? worms! and you know who likes worms? fishermen! and do you know who were fishermen? Simon Peter and Andrew, disciples of Jesus! and do you know who gets high on Jesus? JBoyst another pot denier just like you- freaken cultist

Sure you like to wiggle, you know what else wiggles? worms! and you know who likes worms? fishermen! and do you know who were fishermen? Simon Peter and Andrew, disciples of Jesus! and do you know who gets high on Jesus? JBoyst another pot denier just like you- freaken cultist

I don't get it and my maid only speaks Spanish.