Would ya.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take a break guy. Go to work or something. Burgers need to be flipped

I'm at work. This is what I do when I take a break from work. I get my own desk, computer and everything.

Belittling someone's occupation is poor form. We all must make a living.

Edited by Jauronimo

I'm at work. This is what I do when I take a break from work. I get my own desk, computer and everything.

Belittling someone's occupation is poor form. We all must make a living.

congrats on your own desk at work. Must be an invigorating experience.

I really walked right into that one. :blush:

If I were you I'd get back to work. Before your 19 year old pit faced supervisor, who already has shown more drive, better sales, and more leadership ability in 1 year than you have in 8 years notices that your on a non work related site and takes your privileges away to choose your own lunch time.

If I were you I'd get back to work. Before your 19 year old pit faced supervisor, who already has shown more drive, better sales, and more leadership ability in 1 year than you have in 8 years notices that your on a non work related site and takes your privileges away to choose your own lunch time.

What exactly do you think I do for a living?

To me, this dude is far more intimidating on first sight than Mr. Johnson.

jack_lambert.jpg

Every time I see this picture I think "That's the look of a hockey player".I did a Wikipedia search and sure enough, he played hockey. That's not how he lost his teeth though. he lost them playing HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lambert_(American_football)

What exactly do you think I do for a living?

Quell it please.