Would ya.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should create a poll?? :oops:

ok

Wasn't meant to be rude. Just saying the "would ya" was a bit misleading.

And no, he doesn't intimidate me. But then again it would take a lot for that.

Edited by mrags

ok

Wasn't meant to be rude. Just saying the "would ya" was a bit misleading.

And no, he doesn't intimidate me. But then again it would take a lot for that.

I didn't interpret it as rude...you stated your opinion. The whole reason for this thread was to copy what GBID does in OTW but complete the "would you" with "ask Randell a question"...it was meant to be funny (my humor is a diamond dozen). Anyway, I like Randell, and as a 7th rounder, he will be hungry. I'm rooting for him. He may be a diamond in the rough.

I'm also scared of nothing and not even a little bi-curious. I just want to get that out there and on the record.

So noted. I'm still a little confused on your take re. Pegual as owner of both the Sabes and the Bills...but we'll let that slide (I think everyone here agrees he can own the Sabres but must keep the Bills outside of the 30 mile range of the ice rink - hence Hamilton, Ontario is the target)

Not at all. Isn't this the thread where we affirm our heterosexuality and bravery?

no. It's where you come out of the closet. You got it covered.

Mods... You can close the thread now.

no. It's where you come out of the closet. You got it covered.

Mods... You can close the thread now.

What are you talking about?? It would take something extreme for a man to intimidate me and something twice as extreme as that for me to find that man attractive. You're the most bicurious one of us all, man!!

What are you talking about?? It would take something extreme for a man to intimidate me and something twice as extreme as that for me to find that man attractive. You're the most bicurious one of us all, man!!

keep telling yourself that. I know you've got a thing for me. But I'm here to tell you I don't swing that way and you'll have to search elsewhere for your fantasies.

Heyyyyyyy!!! This is my tribute to Randell...is anyone else in favor of closing this thread?

You should probably start a thread with a poll to find out whether this thread should be closed.

keep telling yourself that. I know you've got a thing for me. But I'm here to tell you I don't swing that way and you'll have to search elsewhere for your fantasies.

You're not particularly witty, but you try. I respect that. What are you doing later?

You should probably start a thread with a poll to find out whether this thread should be closed.

You're not particularly witty, but you try. I respect that. What are you doing later?

youre rather full of yourself. Sorry. I don't go out with self centered egomaniacs.

You play hard to get with the subtlety of a man missing a chromosome trying to play hard to get.

there you go with your self centered thoughts of being the smartest man in the room again. Keep going.