Watkins on chemistry with Manuel

covac23

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I took from reading that article is that Watkins and EJ have already developed more chemistry than Heisenberg ever knew, and are playing possum for the Bears where they will pull the old switcheroo, and after months of laying low and not being on the same page BAM!!!!!!!!! instantly on the same page. And the Bears DBs and coaches will be yelling at each other "What about that article?!!!!!" as they are futilely chasing Sammy to the endzone.

What I took from reading that article is that Watkins and EJ have already developed more chemistry than Heisenberg ever knew, and are playing possum for the Bears where they will pull the old switcheroo, and after months of laying low and not being on the same page BAM!!!!!!!!! instantly on the same page. And the Bears DBs and coaches will be yelling at each other "What about that article?!!!!!" as they are futilely chasing Sammy to the endzone.

So which one is Jesse and which one is Walt?

http://profootballta...rk-in-progress/

My biggest takeaway from the article: "But at the same time, I could be wide open, and if he don't feel it, or if I run it a different type of way, he won't throw the ball."

Thoughts?

Sounds remarkably similar to something Wes Welker said about Peyton Manning, that if he didn't run the route the way Manning expected, Manning wouldn't throw him the ball.

Sounds remarkably similar to something Wes Welker said about Peyton Manning, that if he didn't run the route the way Manning expected, Manning wouldn't throw him the ball.

EJ > Manning

I think that is rather obvious.

Throw me the ball, bit*h!

Run the right route, bit*h!

I dunno. Kind of hard for me. Maybe they're both Jesse. Neither one is the one doing the knocking yet.

Edited by The Wiz

This is why I'm checking into this place less and less. Freaking out about chemistry in JUNE.

Awesome.

As stated earlier, I didn't post this because I'm freaking out and am forewarning of the DOOM!!! I posted it because our 1st round pick is making comments about his chemistry with our quarterback in their developing relationship. I felt it was relevant to me and us as Bills fans. GO BILLS!!

Hard to believe they have only practiced a few weeks together, have yet to play a game and they're still working on chemistry. Watkins sounds like a bust. (heavy sarcasm).

You should have Used the sarcasm font... ;-) #nosarcasmfont

As stated earlier, I didn't post this because I'm freaking out and am forewarning of the DOOM!!! I posted it because our 1st round pick is making comments about his chemistry with our quarterback in their developing relationship. I felt it was relevant to me and us as Bills fans. GO BILLS!!

In other words, our 1st round pick knows what's what and what needs to be worked on. #bust

In all serious (which will probably get me banned), thanks for sharing this.

kj

what is the second first round pick we gave up for Sammy Watkins, who happens to be our first round pick?

So we draft Sammy @ 4. cost 2 first rounders and he isn't on the same page. Doomed, he is a bust! He should have been on the same page with EJ after the first 30 seconds. Damn, fire the front office and trade everyone. Start all over