Whiny restaurant owner

3-year-old get mauled by pit bulls, then gets out of the hospital and goes with her family to eat at KFC, then the KFC restaurant owner kicks her out of the restaurant because they say her scars make her look "scary":

http://www.wapt.com/news/central-mississippi/girl-scarred-by-pit-bull-attack-reportedly-asked-to-leave-restaurant/26477388

KFC, by all accounts, is remedying this situation thoroughly.

They're smart to avoid KFC for their lifetime, though.

3-year-old get mauled by pit bulls, then gets out of the hospital and goes with her family to eat at KFC, then the KFC restaurant owner kicks her out of the restaurant because they say her scars make her look "scary":

http://www.wapt.com/...aurant/26477388

your grammar is just horrible. what the heck man Edited by jboyst62

I hope I am wrong and not just being a skeptical ahole, but it seems like this situation is too strange to be true. Has anyone heard from the waitress that made the horrible request? Could anyone really be that stupid? (waitress and complaining customers) This awful story has led to a huge amount of donations. And the family does not shy away from pointing out their FB page. Is it possible that the family is embellishing the story?

Edited by chknwing334

KFC may still donate the money...that's pretty damn awesome of them if they do...not sure I would be so forgiving

Dick West, who is the president of West Quality Food, one of the largest franchisees in the KFC chain and the owner of the local KFCs, also declined comment. However, on Saturday night, he made his feelings quite clear on the Facebook page of a Jackson television station when he posted "When the allegation was first made, KFC pledged $30,000 to go to medical expenses and started an investigation to find the truth. They have pledged the money even if it is proven that the incident never happened. At this point their story is full of holes. Any thinking person who follows their timeline can see it. The event at KFC never happened."

I heard today on Rover's Morning Glory that this was a hoax. I hope they prosecute the adults that are responsible for this.

You think? Shouldn't they all have been prosecuted for the dog attack. My God, the child goes to the grandparents house and gets mauled by their own dogs. Where were the adults. Calling them adults is given them too much respect.

I guess we can't post updates as separate threads.

The mods should change the thread title to include the word "HOAX" or people who just read headlines may think this is still a credible story.

if its related, you post in the original thread. its the rules we all have to live by.

Be glad ... if you posted this in another thread all together you'd get a warning point for posting off topic for that thread.