Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

https://www.airsassociation.org/services-new/airs-knowledge-network-n/airs-articles/item/16326-report-google-aa?start=6

In a report published by Sputnik News, psychologist Robert Epstein reveals evidence that Google is manipulating search results related to Hillary Clinton that may “shift as many as 3 million votes” in the upcoming presidential election.

Earlier this year, Matt Lieberman of Sourcefed published a video that claimed Google’s autocomplete suggestions were biased in favour of Clinton. The video went viral, with an abridged version of it being viewed over 25 million times on Facebook.

Epstein set out with his colleagues at the American Institute for Behavioral Research (AIBRT) to investigate the claims. They concluded that whilst the investigation is ongoing, their report “generally supports” Lieberman’s video.

So if we all do that we push it to an end game... Do you want to risk the danger for your individual victory?

Pick one you want to go with the 4 available and know that your choice had counted. If you want Trump, do it for your (IMO, crazy)reasons... Not for destructive reasons.

I made the case where Clinton status quo is better than a full blown tank.

There is no doubt in my mind that Clinton will win. A low turnout means no mandate and we are unhappy campers with her and the whole system.

emailnew.jpg

.Jennifer Palmieri, Director of Communications for Hillary’s presidential campaign, agreed with Podesta’s summary, responding simply with the word, “Truth.”

While we are quoting what these people are saying, let's quote something else they recently said.

• -A new batch of emails were released by Wikileaks from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta last week
  • -They show that the staff first focused in on Florida Senator Marco Rubio as the biggest threat
  • -Rubio was seen as 'reasonable' and 'populist' and would appeal to a young voter base
  • -Staffers noticed he was using messages in his speeches that echoed the ones Obama used to beat Hillary
  • -The staff hardly took notice of Donald Trump at first - but eventually came to hope he would get the nomination, fearing Rubio would be harder to beat

This not only didn't phase the Clinton staffers - many saw a Trump nomination as her best shot winning over young voters.

'Right now I am petrified that Hillary is almost totally dependent on Republicans nominating Trump,' The Hill columnist Brent Budowsky wrote to Podesta. 'he has huge endemic political weaknesses that she would be wise to rectify….even a clown like Ted Cruz would be an even money bet to beat and this scares the hell of out me….'

Little did the staffers know that Clinton would eventually face off against the very opponent they had all hoped for.

Edited by Magox

Hillary would have beaten Trump and probably Cruz. The rest of the field would have smoked her.

But the Republican base wanted and deserves Trump.

My only hope is that this creates the fracture that is starting to be visible and it can marginalize the group of actual Trump supporters (as opposed to the people who may vote Trump just because they are anti-Hillary).

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Hillary would have beaten Trump and probably Cruz. The rest of the field would have smoked her.

But the Republican base wanted and deserves Trump.

My only hope is that this creates the fracture that is starting to be visible and it can marginalize the group of actual Trump supporters (as opposed to the people who may vote Trump just because they are anti-Hillary).

No dude, you are certifiably nuts. Don't you see? The GOP needed an intransigent candidate, who communicated relatively hardline religious, immigration views who was very popular with Talk radio. Never mind the fact that he was about as unpopular as a candidate that we've seen outside of the base and that Democratic strategists who have defeated Republicans in election year cycles were creaming their pants for an opportunity to face him.

It's just crazy talk, it's all crazy talk man.

While we are quoting what these people are saying, let's quote something else they recently said.

It looks like Hillary Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon has had about enough of the trickle of WikiLeaks hacked emails being released without the media accompanying them with the Team Hillary spin:

JJW4QYMd_normal.jpg Brian Fallon @brianefallon

If you are going to write about materials issued by @wikileaks, you should at least state they are product of illegal hack by a foreign govt

Consider your talking points issued, mainstream media!

"how our campaign's tweets are crafted" is the new "corruption" https://twitter.com/brianefallon/status/785669358592860160

In short, Hillary Clinton gets caught being corrupt...and @brianefallon is worried about saying that "foreign governments" found out first.

Wikileaks confirms gigantic DNC-Government-media backroom circle jerk, media springs to action

Edited by B-Man

Glenn Beck, conservative pundit, endorses Hillary Clinton for president
Now that was enough to shock me big time

I wouldn't consider what he said to be an endorsement. If you really wanted to stretch his words, it would be an endorsement via non endorsement of Trump.

Having said that, I can't see this being good for his business.

No dude, you are certifiably nuts. Don't you see? The GOP needed an intransigent candidate, who communicated relatively hardline religious, immigration views who was very popular with Talk radio. Never mind the fact that he was about as unpopular as a candidate that we've seen outside of the base and that Democratic strategists who have defeated Republicans in election year cycles were creaming their pants for an opportunity to face him.

It's just crazy talk, it's all crazy talk man.

Don't be so defeatist. Michigan played App State and lost. The Donald is like App State.

:-P

Glenn Beck, conservative pundit, endorses Hillary Clinton for president

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/11/glenn-beck-conservative-pundit-endorses-hillary-clinton-president/21578993/

Now that was enough to shock me big time

Because of what I said above. Do you want winner Prez' jailing the vanquished?

Of course you do in this case... But due process has to play out. Trump tipped his hand.

The Trump lemmings have jumped a critical step, that be the cornerstone of our country. And Trump their King is giving them what they want: a tyrant.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Don't be so defeatist. Michigan played App State and lost. The Donald is like App State.

:-P

Because of what I said above. Do you want winner Prez' jailing the vanquished?

Of course you do in this case... But due process has to play out. Trump tipped his hand.

The Trump lemmings have jumped a critical step, that be the cornerstone of our country. And Trump their King is giving them what they want: a tyrant.

But you said you were going to vote for Trump.

NEW EMAIL LEAK: HILLARY HATES 'EVERYDAY AMERICANS'

There long has been evidence of Hillary Clinton’s sense of entitlement – the stories of her ordering Secret Service officers to carry her bags, her unabashed demands for hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches, her insistence on specific travel accommodations and much more.

Now there’s evidence of exactly what she thinks of the average American who works hard and pays taxes to support the Washington establishment.

Not much.

“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans,” wrote her campaign manager, John Podesta, in an email.

The email has surfaced in a WikiLeaks dump of Podesta’s emails. Infowars’ Paul Joseph Watson noted the email, sent by Podesta on April 19, 2015, was a discussion about what “talking points Hillary should use in framing her candidacy for president in order to get a good head start.”

“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” he wrote. “I think if she doesn’t say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.”

Her director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, responded, “Truth.”

“To emphasize,” Watson wrote, “John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign guru, is in black and white admitting that Hillary Clinton hates everyday Americans. This is huge.”

He noted previous emails on the topic, including one in which Clinton admitted during a Goldman Sachs speech she was “far removed” from the middle class, and yet another in which “Clinton campaign surrogate Bill Ivey talks about the need to maintain political power by producing ‘an unaware and compliant citizenry.'”

Edited by ALF

It's strange because like USAToday said: "Anybody but Trump". Unfortunately, there is only one viable option to avoid the "siren song of the dangerous demagogue"

I am all for a DC outsider coming and changing things. That simply isn't Trump. Trump is a reckless megalomaniac. I know people can't stand that "evil witch", but she doesn't break apart what our country was founded on. She most certainly bends that foundation, but doesn't break apart.

I get what guys like DCTom say too... About getting Trump in there to teach everybody a dirty lesson. What I don't agree with him is on how it will end. It is sure to be ugly if Trump wins, and IMO irreversible.

Hillary is revetsible... She doesn't blow up our foundation.

Trump could have just stopped at: more investigation will be done on her.

After this second debate... For the first time, I am worried for our country with the things he is saying. He is a dangerous demagogue. She isn't.

You don't regard the West trying to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria as dangerous? I think world war III may do quite a bit to blow up your foundation and it might not be all that reversible either.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign have repeatedly insisted that Clinton Foundation donors and other associates of the family never received any special treatment from the State Department during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State. E-mails gleaned from FOIA actions tell a much different story. While the US government tried to respond to a 2010 humanitarian crisis in Haiti, State spent its time sifting through access requests to identify ‘FOBs’ — Friends of Bill — by way of the Clinton Foundation’s top executives, ABC News reports.”

Edited by B-Man

Why is it okay that the present administration can blatantly manipulate an investigation to get Hillary out of hot water? Why is it okay for her bimbodicker husband to meet privately with the AG? Why is it appalling that Trump would "politicize" the DOJ and investigate Hillary if he becomes President? WTF.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign have repeatedly insisted that Clinton Foundation donors and other associates of the family never received any special treatment from the State Department during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State. E-mails gleaned from FOIA actions tell a much different story. While the US government tried to respond to a 2010 humanitarian crisis in Haiti, State spent its time sifting through access requests to identify ‘FOBs’ — Friends of Bill — by way of the Clinton Foundation’s top executives, ABC News reports.”

On the one hand, that's kind of weird...prioritizing friends of the Clintons to TAKE their money for earthquake relief? That almost seems like bizarro influence peddling.

On the other hand...,blurring the line between State and a private or corporate entity? Sounds familiar...