Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I read that yesterday. They've expanded upon it and have many more photos. There's talk about the pneumonia being just a crap cover story to hide what's really ailing her. Some point to Parkinson's disease or something else neurological in nature. The blue tinted sun glasses are a tell-tale.

Other theories are that she has a body double. Apparently there was were no secret service agents around when she emerged from Chels' apartment. I find it incredibly odd that there wouldn't be, and the SS can't guard a body double.

Other theories are that she has a body double. Apparently there was were no secret service agents around when she emerged from Chels' apartment. I find it incredibly odd that there wouldn't be, and the SS can't guard a body double.

I think that's just B.S. put out there, so that the legitimate concerns/stories about her health can be discouraged as "conspiracies"

What I have been laughing about today, is the overwhelming number of media stories about how Hillary is "overdoing it" and "working herself to death"

and the tried and true "powering through"

Do they really think so little of us?

Do they think that we don't remember their own reports in August about her taking entire weekends off and staying out of the public eye as a strategy ?

She only had 11 rallies in August.........Trump has that in a week.

But no....................the narrative has been declared...............Hillary, as a woman, works harder than all of us, and our sexist criticism of her health is beneath contempt.

I think that's just B.S. put out there, so that the legitimate concerns/stories about her health can be discouraged as "conspiracies"

What I have been laughing about today, is the overwhelming number of media stories about how Hillary is "overdoing it" and "working herself to death"

and the tried and true "powering through"

Do they really think so little of us?

Do they think that we don't remember their own reports in August about her taking entire weekends off and staying out of the public eye as a strategy ?

She only had 11 rallies in August.........Trump has that in a week.

But no....................the narrative has been declared...............Hillary, as a woman, works harder than all of us, and our sexist criticism of her health is beneath contempt.

She's tired because she's been implementing the 5D's of campaigning.

Dodge

Duck

Dip

Dive

Dodge

Yes. Some people say the Hillary that emerged from Chelsea's apartment looked younger and thinner than the 'real' Hillary. Of course the press was kept away - across the street even. There were SS agents on the street - keeping the crowd back about 10 yards from the building's entrance. Hillary-Clinton-Body-Double.jpg160913_hillary_clinton_911.jpg_91159951_hi035229308.jpg

Edited by Nanker

Yes. Some people say the Hillary that emerged from Chelsea's apartment looked younger and thinner than the 'real' Hillary. Of course the press was kept away - across the street even. There were SS agents on the street - keeping the crowd back about 10 yards from the building's entrance. Hillary-Clinton-Body-Double.jpg160913_hillary_clinton_911.jpg_91159951_hi035229308.jpg

Never mind then.

Leaked Email from Clinton donor: Dem Senator told me she can barely climb podium steps.

I had no idea so many people on the left were sexist.

HACKED POWELL EMAIL REVEALS HILLARY ‘HATES’ OBAMA FOR BESTING HER IN 2008, “and she dismissively referred to him as ‘that man,’ according to emails hacked from the general’s account.”

“That man,” about whom previously, her husband said should be getting him and Teddy Kennedy coffee, and whom Harry Reid described as having “no negro accent.”

But Hillary’s opponents are “deplorable.” Nice bunch, those elite leftists.

Oh...............and here's what they are putting out today...........they are so concerned about us....... :lol:

Interim DNC Chair Warns Not to Look at New Hack — Could Have Malware!

Interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile warned against perusing the documents released in the latest DNC hack, alleging that they could have viruses which damage your computer.

Oh man, this is gold:

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/14/12913808/colin-powell-leaked-emails-trump-benghazi

Powell in email: Clinton is "A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

:lol: This election...

Oh man, this is gold:

Powell in email: Clinton is "A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the NYP)."

BREAKING NEWS: Colin Powell found dead. (Shot five times with a single action revolver. Medical examiner finds the second shot was immediately fatal...coroner rules a "suicide.")

Oh man, this is gold:

Funny how that passage never made it to the Vox story, which devoted 3/4 of the article to Powell's views of Trump and defense of Benghazi.

I just love what's happened to journalism.

Oh man, this is gold:

It appears he will be endorsing Clinton, at least that is what the findings of that article implied.

Funny how that passage never made it to the Vox story, which devoted 3/4 of the article to Powell's views of Trump and defense of Benghazi.

I just love what's happened to journalism.

I've never seen an article so passive-aggressively slanted. :lol:

BREAKING NEWS: Colin Powell found dead. (Shot five times with a single action revolver. Medical examiner finds the second shot was immediately fatal...coroner rules a "suicide.")

In the subsequent FBI investigation into the matter, Director Comey found that, "Although there is evidence of potential murder, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

And what little respect Powell is still given will then be gone. His best move is not to endorse any of the candidates. Nobody with any integrity should be endorsing her.

He's really a Democrat anyway.

I've never seen an article so passive-aggressively slanted. :lol:

They refer to it in Twitter world as Voxplaining.

Though at one point yesterday, you could go to CNN and see a headline like "Powell says Trump Poisonous" and go to Fox at the same moment and see a headline that says "Powell Says Clinton Greedy, Out of Control!"

Powell probably wishes he just gave speeches and shut the hell up.

HACKED POWELL EMAIL REVEALS HILLARY ‘HATES’ OBAMA FOR BESTING HER IN 2008, “and she dismissively referred to him as ‘that man,’ according to emails hacked from the general’s account.”

“That man,” about whom previously, her husband said should be getting him and Teddy Kennedy coffee, and whom Harry Reid described as having “no negro accent.”

But Hillary’s opponents are “deplorable.” Nice bunch, those elite leftists.

Oh...............and here's what they are putting out today...........they are so concerned about us....... :lol:

Interim DNC Chair Warns Not to Look at New Hack — Could Have Malware!

Interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile warned against perusing the documents released in the latest DNC hack, alleging that they could have viruses which damage your computer

As opposed to congresscritters who damage our lives.

Lol. Sounds like the Bobby Kennedy assassination

Or every other suspicious death surrounding the Clintons.

It appears he will be endorsing Clinton, at least that is what the findings of that article implied.

I doubt he will anymore.

He's really a Democrat anyway.

Yup.

Though at one point yesterday, you could go to CNN and see a headline like "Powell says Trump Poisonous" and go to Fox at the same moment and see a headline that says "Powell Says Clinton Greedy, Out of Control!"

More like he wishes he set up his own private server in the bathroom of an apartment.

Yup. Turn on CNN and MSNBC and they're completely ignoring everything he said about Clinton. Effing unreal.