Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Do any of these people have Pneumonia?

They've been flying around with Hillary on her plane.

And their noses have been up her butt for much longer than that.

Simple. You don't drink. It's not uncommon in the elderly. Saw it happen to an elderly family member about a month ago. Drank maybe one glass of water a day for about two weeks; passed out and had to be sent to the hospital. Had to be rehydrated with IV saline.

Was your realtive surrounded by 8 secret service agents all too stupid to give her a bottle of water?

Should we expect Hillary and Trump to be seated in chairs for the 1st debate probably requested by the Clinton camp?

Who will the lefties replace her with - Citizen Kaine? Crazy Bernie? Uncle Joe? Chelsea? Caroline Kennedy? Stretch Pelosi? Barbara Boxershorts? Chucky Schumer? Andrew Capone Cuomo?

Obama will probably invoke Martial Law and remain in office due to a right-wing racist uprising.

Edited by keepthefaith

More info

Of course not from an American paper, as that is not allowed.

I read that yesterday. They've expanded upon it and have many more photos. There's talk about the pneumonia being just a crap cover story to hide what's really ailing her. Some point to Parkinson's disease or something else neurological in nature. The blue tinted sun glasses are a tell-tale.

Who will the lefties replace her with - Citizen Kaine? Crazy Bernie? Uncle Joe? Chelsea? Caroline Kennedy? Stretch Pelosi? Barbara Boxershorts? Chucky Schumer? Andrew Capone Cuomo?

Nobody in that party has the balls or the numbers to tell the Clintons to take a seat. This is the Clinton family's last hurrah.

I think Biden is done.

He's 73. He strikes me as a guy who's ready to go home and do some speeches, write some books, do some talk shows.

Nobody in that party has the balls or the numbers to tell the Clintons to take a seat. This is the Clinton family's last hurrah.

I think Biden is done.

He's 73. He strikes me as a guy who's ready to go home and do some speeches, write some books, do some talk shows.

I think, too, the left is desperate to say they elected the first female president, much like the were desperate to elect the first black president with a guy who can barely operate a vending machine if you spot him the correct change.

I read that yesterday. They've expanded upon it and have many more photos. There's talk about the pneumonia being just a crap cover story to hide what's really ailing her. Some point to Parkinson's disease or something else neurological in nature. The blue tinted sun glasses are a tell-tale.

I don't know what she has....I wish her the best of health....but pneumonia is a fabrication.

I think, too, the left is desperate to say they elected the first female president, much like the were desperate to elect the first black president with a guy who can barely operate a vending machine if you spot him the correct change.

Michelle Obama.

Really? I think she wants out of the White House more than he does.