Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

You discredit them (and yourself) by attributing their success to race/sex. It's an ignorant point to make.

"Obama wouldn't be president if he were white" ignores his success and appeal as a candidate. Attributing Clinton's success to "vagina" is the same ignorant argument.

If the argument were being made in the moment that Clinton was hiding behind her sex, it would be relevant. It's not here. And as I said, you've brought this up often.

Re-read what he said. You don't have it right.

No, the FBI has been all over this email thing with a fine-toothed comb and determined that Hillary lied, and anyone else would be indicted for what she did. That's straight from the FBI Director.

Exactly correct. Comey basically told us all that he wouldn't dare recommend an indictment or that he was instructed not to. The entire investigation was a sham with a pre-determined outcome and any Clinton Foundation investigation is for sure being done for the same purpose - that is to clear the Clintons before November.

How did Rubio do in this primary season?

Relevant how?

Rubio was doing well until he showed a lack of maturity under fire. He was holding his own until Christie skewered him in the debate. Then he went on a crash and burn.

See how you can discuss a candidate without attributing their success or failure to race? Just like that.

Relevant how?

Rubio was doing well until he showed a lack of maturity under fire. He was holding his own until Christie skewered him in the debate. Then he went on a crash and burn.

See how you can discuss a candidate without attributing their success or failure to race? Just like that.

He actually recovered after that episode, but didn't have enough backing of people who needed self validation to vote for a first time back bench senator with zero legislative track record.

"Obama wouldn't be president if he were white" ignores his success and appeal as a candidate. Attributing Clinton's success to "vagina" is the same ignorant argument.

You're splitting points in hopes of being right with one of them. I'm not sure why, but here is what I hope will be my last retort on this as I have a full day ahead:

First, I argue Obama wouldn't be president if he were white because it's true, and it does not ignore his success and appeal because absolutely none of this happens -- his candidacy, his successes (be they as they may) nor his appeal -- if he's white.

All his education came from affirmative action. He wasn't getting into those colleges with the choom gang grades (which no one is allowed to see), but being of Kenyan descent opened doors just like being 1/32nd Native American opened doors for Elizabeth Warren: it looked good for universities to boast their diversity.

Did you ever review how Obama made it to his elected positions in the Illinois state senate? Was it his resume? His grades? His accomplishments?

No. He won his seats by getting dirt out on his competition. Getting divorce records unsealed. Look it up. He didn't win. He just made sure his competition lost.

Suddenly he is moving ahead in politics not because of anything he did, but because of the missteps of others.

By the time he gave his speech at the 2004 convention, the DNC and the media had precisely what Joe Biden meant when he called him "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

Next the media jumped on board because there is a ton of money to be made covering the election of the first black president. No one cared that his executive experience was equal to that of a third-grader. It was time to make history. Get tingles. Get rid of red American and blue America and have a united America! He's LeBron, baby! He's got game!

It all went fine until he won the WH, House and Senate and immediately told the GOP to go phuck themselves.

And here's my ultimate point that you seem to miss: the minute anyone questioned Obama for his actions, it was because they were racist. Period. Just ask the Clintons.

By the time Nancy Pelosi walked arm-in-arm with black congressmen through the ACA protesters just to announce someone spit on the black guys, the DNC had their super weapon and the GOP was done. They had no nutsack to fight back against cries of racism. They still don't. Which is one of the bigger contributors to Donald Trump's role as Democrat running as Republican. Because the GOP has become a useless, feckless, cowardly bunch of pussified elected officials who ran away the minute the word 'racist' started...and it hasn't stopped yet.

Hillary is different. She didn't get anywhere by being a woman. She got everywhere by being married to Bill. She's only using her surrogates to say "If you have a vagina, you must vote for a woman" because we both know the Gloria Steinem-like headlines will keep the GOP at bay, and they will only increase with every day that passes through this election, and right through her presidency.

And here's my ultimate point that you seem to miss: the minute anyone questioned Obama for his actions, it was because they were racist. Period. Just ask the Clintons.

I'll end this by giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're ignorant, and not as racist as you constantly hitting this drum makes you sound.

Obama got ahead because he got ahead. He's an extremely smart guy who played the political game well, maybe not as well as Bill Clinton, but pretty well in his own right. In the process, he got a lot of people to believe in his message of "hope." How you can't look at this election and the rise of Trump and not see that people loved "Obama the outsider" is beyond me.

Attributing his success to race is weak.

I'll end this by giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're ignorant, and not as racist as you constantly hitting this drum makes you sound.

Obama got ahead because he got ahead. He's an extremely smart guy who played the political game well, maybe not as well as Bill Clinton, but pretty well in his own right. In the process, he got a lot of people to believe in his message of "hope." How you can't look at this election and the rise of Trump and not see that people loved "Obama the outsider" is beyond me.

Attributing his success to race is weak.

You're delusional.

Walk down memory lane.

I specifically stuck to 'liberal' sites..........................to avoid the inevitable 'racist' tag towards the articles.... :lol:

No..........not everyone voted for Barack because.................but to claim that it is a weak factor.................is laughable

I Only Voted For Obama 'Cause He's Black. Now What? - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../voted-for-obama-cause-hes-black
I Voted For Barack Obama Because He Was Black! - Ebony
www.ebony.com/black.../samuel-l-jackson-says-i-voted-for-barack-obama-because-h
Tina Brown, via transcript from MSNBC
Brown suggested that in 2008, when it looked like Clinton had it, “Being the first black president in the end got more traction than being the first woman president.”

I'm a big fan of Obama,” Larry Wilmore said. “But I didn’t vote for his policy, I voted for him because he’s black. The policy I agree with is the policy that he’s black.”

:lol:

I specifically stuck to 'liberal' sites..........................to avoid the inevitable 'racist' tag towards the articles.... :lol:

No..........not everyone voted for Barack because.................but to claim that it is a weak factor.................is laughable

I Only Voted For Obama 'Cause He's Black. Now What? - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../voted-for-obama-cause-hes-black
I Voted For Barack Obama Because He Was Black! - Ebony
www.ebony.com/black.../samuel-l-jackson-says-i-voted-for-barack-obama-because-h
Tina Brown, via transcript from MSNBC
Brown suggested that in 2008, when it looked like Clinton had it, “Being the first black president in the end got more traction than being the first woman president.”

I'm a big fan of Obama,” Larry Wilmore said. “But I didn’t vote for his policy, I voted for him because he’s black. The policy I agree with is the policy that he’s black.”

I said it's a weak argument and one that LA in particular brings up often. Racism is always a factor in any election. 200 years of white male presidents agree.

When you often harp on race being the reason he's president, it diminishes how he got there. "She got there because she's a woman" or "He got there because he's a minority" is how people diminish the accomplishments of minorities. It's a common arrow in the quiver of the people who got passed by or the armchair racist. If you don't see that, you're living in a world of ignorance. One I know exists, but it's still ignorant.

If we had been talking about a moment when Obama played the race card or an instance Hillary overplayed her woman card, this would be a different conversation. But this didn't come up in that context and LA brings this up frequently.

You can backfit the arguments to support claims that she relies on her sex (I haven't followed your links...Samuel L. Jackson really?) but that's not what happened here.

Edited by Observer

I said it's a weak argument and one that LA in particular brings up often. Racism is always a factor in any election. 200 years of white male presidents agree.

When you often harp on race being the reason he's president, it diminishes how he got there. "She got there because she's a woman" or "He got there because he's a minority" is how people diminish the accomplishments of minorities. It's a common arrow in the quiver of the people who got passed by or the armchair racist. If you don't see that, you're living in a world of ignorance. One I know exists, but it's still ignorant.

If we had been talking about a moment when Obama played the race card or an instance Hillary overplayed her woman card, this would be a different conversation. But this didn't come up in that context and LA brings this up frequently.

You can backfit the arguments to support claims that she relies on her sex (I haven't followed your links...Samuel L. Jackson really?) but that's not what happened here.

You're offering a very tortured argument on a position that no one has staked out.

I haven't seen anyone claiming HRC relied upon her sex to get the nomination or any of the things she's achieved.

I haven't seen anyone claiming HRC relied upon her sex to get the nomination or any of the things she's achieved.

Try a search on this board for the beautiful keyword "vagina."

Or try this quote:

"Hillary will win for being a woman like Obama won for being black."

Edited by Observer

Try a search on this board for the beautiful keyword "vagina."

Or try this quote:

"Hillary will win for being a woman like Obama won for being black."

Do you think she's the most qualified person to ever seek the office of President?

Do you think she's the most qualified person to ever seek the office of President?

Irrelevant. I've already said I despise her. Based purely on her resume and not her competence, she certainly has the qualifications. Senator. Sec State. Been many less qualified presidents.

Edited by Observer

You're splitting points in hopes of being right with one of them. I'm not sure why, but here is what I hope will be my last retort on this as I have a full day ahead:

First, I argue Obama wouldn't be president if he were white because it's true, and it does not ignore his success and appeal because absolutely none of this happens -- his candidacy, his successes (be they as they may) nor his appeal -- if he's white.

All his education came from affirmative action. He wasn't getting into those colleges with the choom gang grades (which no one is allowed to see), but being of Kenyan descent opened doors just like being 1/32nd Native American opened doors for Elizabeth Warren: it looked good for universities to boast their diversity.

Did you ever review how Obama made it to his elected positions in the Illinois state senate? Was it his resume? His grades? His accomplishments?

No. He won his seats by getting dirt out on his competition. Getting divorce records unsealed. Look it up. He didn't win. He just made sure his competition lost.

Suddenly he is moving ahead in politics not because of anything he did, but because of the missteps of others.

By the time he gave his speech at the 2004 convention, the DNC and the media had precisely what Joe Biden meant when he called him "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

Next the media jumped on board because there is a ton of money to be made covering the election of the first black president. No one cared that his executive experience was equal to that of a third-grader. It was time to make history. Get tingles. Get rid of red American and blue America and have a united America! He's LeBron, baby! He's got game!

It all went fine until he won the WH, House and Senate and immediately told the GOP to go phuck themselves.

By the time Nancy Pelosi walked arm-in-arm with black congressmen through the ACA protesters just to announce someone spit on the black guys, the DNC had their super weapon and the GOP was done. They had no nutsack to fight back against cries of racism. They still don't. Which is one of the bigger contributors to Donald Trump's role as Democrat running as Republican. Because the GOP has become a useless, feckless, cowardly bunch of pussified elected officials who ran away the minute the word 'racist' started...and it hasn't stopped yet.

Hillary is different. She didn't get anywhere by being a woman. She got everywhere by being married to Bill. She's only using her surrogates to say "If you have a vagina, you must vote for a woman" because we both know the Gloria Steinem-like headlines will keep the GOP at bay, and they will only increase with every day that passes through this election, and right through her presidency.

Wow - so well written its almost....

First - The GOP told BO to go phuck himself on the day he was inaugurated.

Second - So Bush got into Harvard, out of Vietnam, got a baseball team given to him Trump got anywhere....blah blah blah....affirmative action is ALL over the place whitey....I'll give more merit to HRC and BO's climb than to either of those two spoon fed clowns..

and C - Gotta work today? Huh.....go figger...

Obama got ahead because he got ahead.

He got ahead because he got ahead? I'm not even sure you know what that means. But what has become increasingly clear through this discussion is that you are precisely the kind of people I am talking about.

I've been very clear in my reasoning. You can look up and confirm everything I posted about Obama, and how he got to where he is. And yet you are left arguing against it by explaining that I am either (a) stupid or (b) a racist. You're literally taking the one-hit-wonder line that the DNC has lived off of for the past seven years.

Since I'm just another stupid racist, please break down for me all of Barack Obama's collegiate and employment accomplishments before he became a US Senator. Show me how he earned everything. Show me his grades. Tell me about his law degree. List all the things he got done as an Illinois senator.

Break it down.

We'll wait.

Wow - so well written its almost....

First - The GOP told BO to go phuck himself on the day he was inaugurated.

Second - So Bush got into Harvard, out of Vietnam, got a baseball team given to him Trump got anywhere....blah blah blah....affirmative action is ALL over the place whitey....I'll give more merit to HRC and BO's climb than to either of those two spoon fed clowns..

and C - Gotta work today? Huh.....go figger...

Hey, look, it's baskin.

Let me guess..."blah, blah, blah...George Bush...blah, blah, blah...."

Yep...as predictable as any liberal around.

Hey, look, it's baskin.

Let me guess..."blah, blah, blah...George Bush...blah, blah, blah...."

Yep...as predictable as any liberal around.

gabby-johnson.png?w=300&h=257

I'm especially glad that the new members of the board were here to read baskin's latest post of pure liberal gibberish.................

Saudis targeting schools and hospitLs in Yemen with the weapons hillary sold them after their multimillion donations to the clinton "foundation".

Saudi coalition kills 10 children in their classroom in Yemen air strike

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/13/10-children-killed-in-their-classroom-by-saudi-coalition-airstri/

Edited by truth on hold

By reviewing the activities of Presidential candidates Trump and Clinton a new phenomenon has appeared.While Trump continues to smash Clinton in attendance at events, Hillary appears to have decided to take weekends off.

Clinton took the weekend of August 6th and 7th off and she decided to take three days off this past weekend August 12th through 14th. She also has no events scheduled to participate in this coming Thursday through Saturday August 18th through 20th. This in essence would mean another three days off after three days of events scheduled starting today. In total Clinton has taken 7 days off in August out of the first 14 days and is scheduled to continue with this approach through at least this coming Saturday.

Donald Trump on the other hand has taken only two days off in August, Sunday August 7th and Sunday the 14th. Trump has 7 days where he has participated in more than one campaign event.

Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-8-14-575x709

As previously noted, Trump has more than ten times the number of people at his campaign events than Hillary has at hers since August 1st. More than 100,000 people have shown up for Trump events since the beginning of August (with many more turned away due to the events reaching capacity). Hillary on the other hand hasn’t even had one tenth of that or not even 10,000 show up at her events since August 1st.

Also, it is clear by just looking at the crowds at Trump and Clinton events that Trump has a movement and Hillary has barely a heartbeat.

Trump’s largest event was in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, where it was estimated that the massive crowd there to see him was near 20,000. The largest crowd Clinton spoke at was in Washington, DC but this was a NABJ/NAHJ Event which had an estimated 4,000 in attendance. Hillary’s largest event held by her campaign in August was back on August 1st in Omaha, NE when businessman Warren Buffett joined her and an estimated 3,000 locals. In total when looking at just the Clinton campaign events, barely 8,000 people showed up to the seven campaign events since August 1st.

Also, as previously noted in a related post, Trump is destroying Clinton on social media.

Trump is crushing Hillary in attendance at events as seen in pictures and in numbers, and in social media in tweets, Facebook shares and YouTube live streams.

It is unknown why Clinton is taking so much time off. Questions arise whether it is related to her terrible campaign event turnout or her poor health or some combination of both.

It is unknown why Clinton is taking so much time off. Questions arise whether it is related to her terrible campaign event turnout or her poor health or some combination of both.

Lol doofus.

It is because of

A. Gigantic lead in all polls

B. The less she talks, the better her chance to keep the lead.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Wisconsin sheriff blames 'tribal behavior' for Milwaukee violence

"The law of the jungle replaced the rule of law in Milwaukee Saturday night over an armed career criminal suspect who confronted police."

He described the urban, black poor as victims.

"The actions were the manifestation of a population with no hope, no stake in the American dream that could provide advancement and purpose and pride of self. They are the ones lied to, exploited by and ultimately manipulated by the Democrats who claim to care.

They are victims of the left, but they are not without blame."

David A. Clarke, Jr. ✔ @SheriffClarke

Failed Democrat Progressive liberal urban policies create ghettos like Milwaukee that erupt into violence at the most inane provocation.

I'am a Independent and I approve this message

Edited by ALF

More fallout from the Soros hack:

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

The review states, “The refugee crisis is opening new opportunities” for “coordination and collaboration” with other wealthy donors.

It is almost as if Europe's refugee crisis was planned and prepared, not just by the Soros organization, but others who would benefit from a shift in the change of regional "migration governance", i.e., the reimposition of sovereignty terms, as Greece found out the hard way several months ago when its sovereignty was relegated to the country's willingness to participate in Europe's refugee scheme.

It will hardly come as a surprise that according to the review, immigration policy-makers need to accept the refugee crisis as a “new normal.” One of the conclusions listed in the memo is, “Accepting the current crisis as the new normal and moving beyond the need to react.

(Snip)

Aside from Europe's refugee crisis, the data leak provides other important glimpses in Soros' influence of global affairs.

One memo, which is an overview of the "Ukraine Media Project" exposes how Soros influences media coverage of events in Ukraine, something previously touched upon in a June 2015 post titled "Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master."

In the memo which reveals how Soros hopes to "cover" events in Ukraine, the authors admit that "this isn’t proper independent journalism and we may damage our credibility with journalists" and admit that "journalists may produce stories that have no relevance for the narrative we seek to inform or stories that are counterproductive (enforcing narratives of fascism etc.)"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

He got ahead because he got ahead? I'm not even sure you know what that means. But what has become increasingly clear through this discussion is that you are precisely the kind of people I am talking about.

I've been very clear in my reasoning. You can look up and confirm everything I posted about Obama, and how he got to where he is. And yet you are left arguing against it by explaining that I am either (a) stupid or (b) a racist. You're literally taking the one-hit-wonder line that the DNC has lived off of for the past seven years.

Since I'm just another stupid racist, please break down for me all of Barack Obama's collegiate and employment accomplishments before he became a US Senator. Show me how he earned everything. Show me his grades. Tell me about his law degree. List all the things he got done as an Illinois senator.

Break it down.

We'll wait.

You say he's president because he's black. Period.

Got a wife, daughter, sister who has heard that they got their position because they are a woman? That's the demeaning argument you're making. You don't get the presidency by race, especially minority race. He worked hard, played politics, and rose.

I never voted for him so I don't have to do your dance.

Got a wife, daughter, sister who has heard that they got their position because they are a woman? That's the demeaning argument you're making. You don't get the presidency by race, especially minority race. He worked hard, played politics, and rose.

He rose thanks in large part to his race. To deny this, again, is naive.

Obama and Hillary are constantly playing the race and gender cards. Anytime someone disagrees with them they pull them out and get the left to agree with them and echo that sentiment. All one has to do is disagree with one of them and that person will be denigrated as a racist or as someone perpetuating the "war on women". Your posts here in this thread as they refer to LA's posts show that you've really mastered the fine art of being obtuse.