Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

BRINGING NEW MEANING TO THE PHRASE “VIRAL MEDIA:” :lol:

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_71328 David Burge @iowahawkblog

Hey kids! Today's secret desperation focus group phrase is "powers through"https://twitter.com/search?q=hillary%20%22powers%20through%22&src=typd

It’s like the DNC and the MSM secretly collude their stories and catch phrases on a listserv of journalists or a journalism listserv, or something.

Clinton Campaign Doubles Down: Says Trump Supporters Are “Deplorable”…

So much for that so-called regret.

Via The Hill:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign defended the Democratic presidential nominee on Monday, following criticism of her comment that half of Donald Trump’s supporters are in a
“basket of deplorables.”

A Clinton official said that while the candidate has expressed regret over her phrasing, there are at least some Trump supporters her campaign considers to be in the “deplorables” category.

“What should she have said? 10 percent? 20 percent? 5 percent? What would have been been a more accurate number?” CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon on his show.

“I don’t know, Wolf. It’s certainly a non-zero number,” Fallon responded.

“The disdain that Hillary Clinton expressed for millions of decent Americans disqualifies her from public service,” Trump said during a speech in Baltimore.

“You cannot run for president if you have such contempt in your heart for the American voter, and she does. You can’t lead this nation if you have such a low opinion for its citizens,” Trump added.

71626839.jpgUEGXkF.jpg

CsAM_6LVUAAJdLx.jpg

Why would you even post something that inappropriate here? The guy lost his phucking wife, and you find it funny?

Oh, wait. Now I remember. You're a cucksucker and cucksuckers are as phucking dumb as they come.

lol, the faux outrage. how typical SJW of you.

cucks were left-wing all along. you're just realizing it now.

lol, the faux outrage. how typical SJW of you.

cucks were left-wing all along. you're just realizing it now.

The only thing I'm realizing now is the unbelievable shallowness you exhibit to find anything funny about a man losing his wife at such a young age, and with a 7-year-old daughter, no less.

May you never, in your life, have to live through such grief. But if you do, I hope you're not surrounded by such heartless cucksuckers like yourself.

So to truly be right wing you have to needlessly mock the grief of others?

When Ozy began posting here, I would read his comments and think to myself, what a disgusting little !@#$er. Then I took my little hiatus from here, went on to twitter and became introduced to the cesspool known as the alt-right movement. Grant it, they are an eclectic odd bunch comprised of Taylor swift, Japanese anime loving little twats who have re branded the old KKK to something attempting to appear more intellectual, but at the end of the day, it's the same **** with slight variations. The core of it all is that they hate blacks, browns and Jews. They hate the idea of black dick going inside a white woman's vagina producing mixed babies. They want to preserve the white race, yada yada yada.

Like I said same ****, different packing.

But, what I have found they like to do is say things for shock value. They get a kick out of people getting a rise out of their comments. If I had known that when Ozy first began posting I would have reacted a little differently, because that's what he craves for. The attention.

In regards to Cucks, it's funny that he calls LA a cuck, because LA by even an alt-right turd's definition of a cuck doesn't mean that criteria. Now GG and I on the other hand, we certainly would. Which is good, because whatever is the opposite of what they are, is 100% where I'd like to be.

Edited by Magox

Hillary’s Health — Let’s Talk about the Facts
by David French

Let’s take a break for a moment from the long-distance medical diagnoses of Hillary Clinton and simply consider a few facts — all facts that we learned in the last ten days.

First, we know that Clinton informed the FBI that her 2012 concussion and blood clot had a material impact not only on her work schedule as secretary of state but also on her memory. The FBI file released after the close of the investigation into Clinton’s handling of classified information indicates that “she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”

Second, just as the FBI files raised new questions about the extent of Hillary’s injuries in 2012, she suffered yet another, very public coughing fit on the campaign trail — one that Democrats immediately ascribed to “allergies.”

Third, following the coughing fit, we now know that Hillary’s doctor examined her and determined that she was suffering pneumonia. But the campaign did not inform the public that Clinton was ill.

Fourth, Hillary fell ill at a September 11 memorial service Sunday morning, left early, and appeared to stumble so badly that she had to be carried and pushed into a Secret Service van.

Fifth, despite the fact that Hillary’s team knew she was sick and knew she was suffering from pneumonia, they not only kept the press — and, therefore, the American people — in the dark when she fell ill, they set up a photo op after her collapse where she claimed that she was “feeling great.” And yet now, despite allegedly “feeling great,” she’s canceling campaign events.

Taken together, these facts say nothing good about Hillary, her campaign, or the prospects for transparency in a potential Hillary Clinton White House. One of the oldest Americans ever to run for president has had repeated, significant health events, has concealed the true extent of her health problems from the American people, and continues to engage in a pattern of deception to this day. Does anyone really believe that Hillary would have admitted either to a significant health episode or a pneumonia diagnosis had cameras not caught her appearing to pass out on a perfectly temperate September day in New York?

Compounding the problem, not only will she conceal the true extent of any health problem until the facts emerge on their own, she’ll empower her allies to mock those who raise health concerns, to cast them as nothing more than crazed conspiracy theorists.

{snip}

To be clear, this is a preview of how Hillary would conduct herself in office. You can be sure that if she lies and minimizes her health challenges as a candidate, she’ll do so as president. (If past practice is any guide, she’ll lie about anything that makes her look bad.) If she falls ill, the American people risk experiencing the same thing Soviet citizens experienced — being fed the official line that their leaders simply had “colds” (or, in Hillary’s case, “allergies”) until the truth could no longer be concealed.

Hillary is fond of making assurances. It’s been only a few weeks since she assured the American people that when it came to allegations of corruption at the Clinton Foundation, “there’s smoke, but no fire.” She assured us that she takes very seriously her responsibility to handle classified information. Now she assures us that she’s healthy, that an apparent collapse is nothing to worry about. But the smoke billows once again, and mere assurances won’t clear it away.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439964/hillary-clinton-health-crisis-pneumonia-deception-fits-pattern

It's a deep, dark level of hatred I can't fathom, but I know now the depth of Ozy's hatred,, and will ensure I don't underestimate it in the future.

Remember, he fascions himself after enlightened Europeans.

Hillary’s Health — Let’s Talk about the Facts

by David French

Let’s take a break for a moment from the long-distance medical diagnoses of Hillary Clinton and simply consider a few facts — all facts that we learned in the last ten days.

First, we know that Clinton informed the FBI that her 2012 concussion and blood clot had a material impact not only on her work schedule as secretary of state but also on her memory. The FBI file released after the close of the investigation into Clinton’s handling of classified information indicates that “she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received.”

Second, just as the FBI files raised new questions about the extent of Hillary’s injuries in 2012, she suffered yet another, very public coughing fit on the campaign trail — one that Democrats immediately ascribed to “allergies.”

Third, following the coughing fit, we now know that Hillary’s doctor examined her and determined that she was suffering pneumonia. But the campaign did not inform the public that Clinton was ill.

Fourth, Hillary fell ill at a September 11 memorial service Sunday morning, left early, and appeared to stumble so badly that she had to be carried and pushed into a Secret Service van.

Fifth, despite the fact that Hillary’s team knew she was sick and knew she was suffering from pneumonia, they not only kept the press — and, therefore, the American people — in the dark when she fell ill, they set up a photo op after her collapse where she claimed that she was “feeling great.” And yet now, despite allegedly “feeling great,” she’s canceling campaign events.

Taken together, these facts say nothing good about Hillary, her campaign, or the prospects for transparency in a potential Hillary Clinton White House. One of the oldest Americans ever to run for president has had repeated, significant health events, has concealed the true extent of her health problems from the American people, and continues to engage in a pattern of deception to this day. Does anyone really believe that Hillary would have admitted either to a significant health episode or a pneumonia diagnosis had cameras not caught her appearing to pass out on a perfectly temperate September day in New York?

Compounding the problem, not only will she conceal the true extent of any health problem until the facts emerge on their own, she’ll empower her allies to mock those who raise health concerns, to cast them as nothing more than crazed conspiracy theorists.

{snip}

To be clear, this is a preview of how Hillary would conduct herself in office. You can be sure that if she lies and minimizes her health challenges as a candidate, she’ll do so as president. (If past practice is any guide, she’ll lie about anything that makes her look bad.) If she falls ill, the American people risk experiencing the same thing Soviet citizens experienced — being fed the official line that their leaders simply had “colds” (or, in Hillary’s case, “allergies”) until the truth could no longer be concealed.

Hillary is fond of making assurances. It’s been only a few weeks since she assured the American people that when it came to allegations of corruption at the Clinton Foundation, “there’s smoke, but no fire.” She assured us that she takes very seriously her responsibility to handle classified information. Now she assures us that she’s healthy, that an apparent collapse is nothing to worry about. But the smoke billows once again, and mere assurances won’t clear it away.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439964/hillary-clinton-health-crisis-pneumonia-deception-fits-pattern

Hillary stopped driving years ago and not necessarily because she'd been entitled to hired transportation. She was interviewed years ago and spoke about her not driving any longer and made a crack about not missing it or not having "enjoyed" driving or something like that which says to me that there had been some other underlying issue. Wish I could find that interview, but I think she's had issues for many years and her staff at State making comments about her often being "confused" in email messages also points to some issues.

So to truly be right wing you have to needlessly mock the grief of others?

Nope.

In regards to Cucks, it's funny that he calls LA a cuck, because LA by even an alt-right turd's definition of a cuck doesn't mean that criteria. Now GG and I on the other hand, we certainly would. Which is good, because whatever is the opposite of what they are, is 100% where I'd like to be.

Actually, that's wrong. We would never call you a cuck. You hold views and vote in ways that are beneficial to your race. You are merely my enemy, but not a cuck.