World Cup Thread

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing to give up a goal on a good play. That was brutal. The US lacks good touch on a good day but Cameron's flub was nightmarish.

Horrific. When I yelled at the TV, "You idiot! What the hell are you doing?" my wife asked "Don't yell...could you do any better?"

No, I can't. That's pretty much how badly I'd !@#$ up that play. That how I know he's an idiot.

:lol: :lol:

In contrast, the US has cut their goalie and signed Dominick Hasek.

Holy !@#$, what a save.

In contrast, the US has cut their goalie and signed Dominick Hasek.

Holy !@#$, what a save.

Howard is great. I'm watching from India and they didn't show the first shot replay, where it looked like he misplayed it, but the save was awesome.

US brining good pressure. Like to see them do better on the set pieces. Corners have been a zero so far.

Bradley did not impress me in the last 10 minutes. Non factor and a few giveaways, the last of which sent Portugal down the wing for the cross/header with 30 seconds left. I know you guys are impressed by him but I didn't see the aggressiveness or possession necessary for a middie. (IMO). !@#$. That sucks.

Geoff Cameron is absolutely garbage on defense. Both goals were absolutely his fault.

Unbelievable.

Chicken or the egg. Bradley gave that ball away at midfield.