World Cup Thread

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke with a friend of mine who disagrees with me, but I thought that Joe Hart essentially ducked on that second Suarez goal. If he had stayed more upright, he would have had it.

Suarez is amazing. I wish he played for my team.

I just spoke with a friend of mine who disagrees with me, but I thought that Joe Hart essentially ducked on that second Suarez goal. If he had stayed more upright, he would have had it.

I wouldn't say he ducked, he fell back, which is what goalies do. Although I thought he should have made that save. He waited to long to come out to challenge Suarez.

Liverpool supporter here, and yes, we're very fortunate to have one of the best strikers on the planet wearing red. It's an absolute gift to be watching this guy play every week; nevermind the fact that he's paired with Sturridge, surrounded by incredible young talent like Coutinho, Sterling, and Henderson, and backed by the steady leadership of Gerrard.

Very optimistic going into the 2014-15 season.

Awesome. Thank you, sir.

Liverpool supporter here, and yes, we're very fortunate to have one of the best strikers on the planet wearing red. It's an absolute gift to be watching this guy play every week; nevermind the fact that he's paired with Sturridge, surrounded by incredible young talent like Coutinho, Sterling, and Henderson, and backed by the steady leadership of Gerrard.

Very optimistic going into the 2014-15 season.

Awesome. Thank you, sir.

I don't mind the red, I just wish it were the red of North London. He really is a joy to watch. The guy is extremely talented. I also think that he is a pretty decent guy (which makes the couple of incidents in which he was involved very odd to say the least).

I think I just threw up.

I'm honestly shocked that anyone other than an Everton supporter could dislike Liverpool.

Roma has not fared well against Liverpool. We also lost our only European Championship against Liverpool in 85 I believe.

Luis Saurez. Wow! I feel bad for England because they played two decent games and came away with zero points.

Rooney worked his ass off and was very good but a little unlucky. I think, in the end, England's defense and goalkeeping let them down.

I think Costa Rica will give Italy a good game today. I'm looking forward to this one.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Roma has not fared well against Liverpool. We also lost our only European Championship against Liverpool in 85 I believe.

Ahh, gotcha.

Wasn't even considering European competition outside the BPL.

If I were not an Arsenal supporter, Liverpool probably would be my team.

Any word on how close your boys are to inking Balotelli in the transfer market?