• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confused-Commander-In-Chief.

President Obama went back to his vacation on Martha’s Vineyard Tuesday evening following less than 48 hours in Washington, leaving people puzzled over why he came back in the first place.

Obama’s two days in Washington were mostly quiet, and concluded with the president receiving his daily national security briefing in the morning, and joining Vice President Biden to huddle with members of his economic team in the afternoon.

Confused-Commander-In-Chief.

President Obama went back to his vacation on Martha’s Vineyard Tuesday evening following less than 48 hours in Washington, leaving people puzzled over why he came back in the first place.

Obama’s two days in Washington were mostly quiet, and concluded with the president receiving his daily national security briefing in the morning, and joining Vice President Biden to huddle with members of his economic team in the afternoon

Was Reggie Love back in town ?

We were lead to believe that Obama was going to be a HOF president.

You were? I was kind of happy we got a President that could speak English without sounding like an idiot. Mission accomplished. Did not expect the racist reaction against the President but hey, we have a long history of that so I shouldn't have been. Another thing that surprised me was how quickly the right wingers forgot how bad Bush was and when things like Bengazi happened it was like the very worst foreign policy event in the nations history. Just stupid.

You were? I was kind of happy we got a President that could speak English without sounding like an idiot. Mission accomplished. Did not expect the racist reaction against the President but hey, we have a long history of that so I shouldn't have been. Another thing that surprised me was how quickly the right wingers forgot how bad Bush was and when things like Bengazi happened it was like the very worst foreign policy event in the nations history. Just stupid.

Yes, it was so right to not protect our embassy & staff. Then it was so justified to cover up the terrorist attack for political reasons. Maybe it was all just to give you a good laugh.

Corpsman

So Obama's horrible performance is justified because Bush was horrible? I expect the opinion media crowd to simply attack the other side as a way of doing their business. However, here at PPP we're free to actually evaluate and even critique the performance of the politicians and party we each support. We don't have to blindly defend our guys or gals because we don't have to worry about ratings or our relationships with the politicians themselves.

Edited by keepthefaith

Would someone, anyone please try to explain to Obama that the optics of playing golf on vacation in Martha's Vineyard while journalists are getting beheaded is just plain bad?

Look. Go to MV. Take a break. But don't release a statement and then play golf. It's embarrassing for everyone.

Really. At the very least, go out and arrest someone who posted an unrelated video on YouTube...

...on second thought, we're better off with him golfing.

They put Greek F'ing columns onstage at the DNC convention.

Greek F'ing Columns!

They held it at the Denvery Broncos stadium. Oprah was in the crowd, along with the rest of Hollywood, cowtowing like the man was better than the 2nd coming of Jesus, and that none of them were worthy, so the best they all deserved was grass seating. When have these people ever acted that way before or since?

Don't be an unmitigated moron. You know damn well that the man was sold as a messiah.

Now? He's still competing with Bush? :lol:

Pathetic. Hilariously pathetic.

You all embarrassed yourselves, you oversold, over-marketed and this clod is making you look stupid on a daily basis. Never mind the fact that holding the line in defense of Obama....is creating massive divisions in the Democratic party that will either take 10+ years to fix, or simply destroy it all together.

Mark my words. In hindsight, the wiser Democrats will wish they had let Obama ship go down...because the political capital used up to save it has essentially destroyed "activist government"'s viability as a vote getting vehicle.

Or, put in terms of your reading level: What is Hillary going to run on? :lol: Yeah... That's what I'm talking about. Hillary's only option is to run on reforming the mess Obama/she created. "Vote for me! I'll fix what we broke!"

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Really. At the very least, go out and arrest someone who posted an unrelated video on YouTube...

...on second thought, we're better off with him golfing.

I believe he wants to "stay the course"

In fact, he's on the Edgartown Course right now........................ :rolleyes:

So Obama's horrible performance is justified because Bush was horrible? I expect the opinion media crowd to simply attack the other side as a way of doing their business. However, here at PPP we're free to actually evaluate and even critique the performance of the politicians and party we each support. We don't have to blindly defend our guys or gals because we don't have to worry about ratings or our relationships with the politicians themselves.

Horrible performance? I don't think he has been horrible at all.

And your view of PPP people as somehow not guided by blind loyalty demonstrates how you can't see what is obvious. I see a bunch of anti-Obama raving maniacs. How are you missing that?

They put Greek F'ing columns onstage at the DNC convention.

You know damn well that the man was sold as a messiah.

Greek columns??? No way!!!

Not as a messiah, but as a guy that came into office with a whole bunch of serious messes to clean up for sure. Economic meltdown, unpopular decisions ahead that had to be made--and worked--winding down an unpopular and failed occupation and trying to get a large part of the population insured. No one thought he or anyone could be perfect, but he is far from a disaster

Horrible performance? I don't think he has been horrible at all.

Of course not. A knob-gobbling statist like yourself would only be upset with Obama for not taking more control of the country at any cost. Other than that, the incompetent tool is your best wet dream.