1. 1. Who's worse?

• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is great, Chuck Todd who worked for one of the most radical leftist senators Tom Harkin, is going to interview President Obama for his first guest."

"The only question is going to be, who has the softest balls."

That's the top-rated comment — of 3596 comments — to the Politico article titled "Chuck Todd to interview President Obama on first 'Meet The Press' broadcast."

So now Bush isn't the worst but only just as bad as Obama?

It's a continuously evolving scale...

You actually have the balls to claim that you are not liberal but you originally voted Bush as worse than Obama? Name me one thing that Obama has done that has a positive affect on America.

Name me one thing that Obama has done that has a positive affect on America.

Congratz dude, you hit 2 of my knee jerk re-actions at the same time.

In the spirit of your post...

Well duh, he won the Nobel Peace Prize :rolleyes:

In the letter of your post...

Please learn the proper way to use affect vs effect :wallbash:

Edited by /dev/null

You actually have the balls to claim that you are not liberal but you originally voted Bush as worse than Obama? Name me one thing that Obama has done that has a positive affect on America.

I make no claims. I make statements, I'm not a liberal. You're asking me to compare to turds and tell you which one stinks less. Right now Obama's does because it's the most fresh. I merely voted for the only one who's record was complete. I didn't have hopes of Obama being a savior, I've never been on that wagon. I've never even been a huge fan as my record shows. But I'll admit I definitely didn't expect the level of utter failure he's reached in response to recent world events.

That said, I'd still like to wait for the turd to harden before I proclaim absolute judgement on which turd is more offensive. That's all I'm saying.

That said, I'd still like to wait for the turd to harden before I proclaim absolute judgement on which turd is more offensive. That's all I'm saying.

It's going to take even longer to dig out of the messes the "No Strategy" President is going to leave than it has for "Mission Accomplished." I didn't think that was remotely possible but Mr. Obama and the Dummycrap "Leadership" are even dumber than I gave them credit for.

Congratz dude, you hit 2 of my knee jerk re-actions at the same time.

In the spirit of your post...

Well duh, he won the Nobel Peace Prize :rolleyes:

In the letter of your post...

Please learn the proper way to use affect vs effect :wallbash:

I struggle with that but seem to do pretty well on the to, two, too and are vs. our flubs. Don't lamb baste me or it will effect my self of steam.

Breaking: Obama to delay immigration action until voters can’t punish Democrats for it

Shocker..........................................................................EVERY decision is political............................and no, there are countless examples of past Presidents (of both parties) who have made decisions because it was the right thing to do

Obama is incapable of that.

What President " I don't do photo-ops" did yesterday

2d004a1a-d81a-49f4-8332-1b955a6239f2-620x372.jpeg

It's really an insult to Obama to compare him with Bush or any other previous CIC.

The 42 men who served in that role prior to Obama were American Presidents.

Obama, on the other hand, is the first Anti-American President of the USA. And he's been fabulous at the job.

It's really an insult to Obama to compare him with Bush or any other previous CIC.

The 42 men who served in that role prior to Obama were American Presidents.

Obama, on the other hand, is the first Anti-American President of the USA. And he's been fabulous at the job.

Oy vey. Obama may be many things but anti-American isn't one of them.

Oy vey. Obama may be many things but anti-American isn't one of them.

I actually think based on his track record, in context with what he has said you can make the case he is actually anti American.

I am more and more thinking not that he is incompetent, but deliberately undermining this country.

He was honest when he said he was to fundamentally transform America, the problem was no one believed a president would mean that in a negative way.

Obama doesn't view America as we do and the previous presidents did. He views America as the source of most of the worlds problems.

I actually think based on his track record, in context with what he has said you can make the case he is actually anti American.

I am more and more thinking not that he is incompetent, but deliberately undermining this country.

He was honest when he said he was to fundamentally transform America, the problem was no one believed a president would mean that in a negative way.

Obama doesn't view America as we do and the previous presidents did. He views America as the source of most of the worlds problems.

Having a different idea of what America should look like does not make him anti-American. Maybe just the opposite. Would you consider yourself anti-American?