Bush vs Obama: Who's Worse?

Bush vs Obama  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse?

• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

The poll outcome mimics the red state stances and since I don't drink that KoolAid, all I'll say is that GW Bush takes the cake for two disputed elections (unless you still believe Obama is not a US Citizen).

You can also thank Obama for health care coverage - hate all you want but I know PLENTY of people who are grateful to have their kids covered til they can try to get a decent paying job with benefits.

Who disputed the elections? Bush? He won. Remember?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 is still disputed because no matter how many times they counted the votes, Gore lost

2004 is still disputed because ballot boxes from Cleveland were stolen and shipped to New Orleans to be destroyed in Hurricane Katrina via Dick Cheney's weather machine

People just can't accept that the Florida ballot was a tie.

People also can't accept that Florida election law was !@#$ed up (probably still is, for all I know). "The intent of the voter" is not a viable legal standard for counting votes. The only real controversy was - or should have been - Florida's negligence in defining "vote," leading to the 14th Amendment challenge to begin with.

The poll outcome mimics the red state stances and since I don't drink that KoolAid, all I'll say is that GW Bush takes the cake for two disputed elections (unless you still believe Obama is not a US Citizen).

You can also thank Obama for health care coverage - hate all you want but I know PLENTY of people who are grateful to have their kids covered til they can try to get a decent paying job with benefits.

What a line of bullschit. The only reason those were two disputed elections is that they didn't turn out the way you wanted them to. Your anecdotal instances in which "children" get covered is just piling up the bullschit even higher. You appear to be just another drive by liberal who makes a rare appearance here and then runs away. Prove me wrong with a cogent argument that is worthy of debate.

Edited by 3rdnlng

I'm sure their kids would be dying of cancer otherwise.

2000 is still disputed because no matter how many times they counted the votes, Gore lost

2004 is still disputed because ballot boxes from Cleveland were stolen and shipped to New Orleans to be destroyed in Hurricane Katrina via Dick Cheney's weather machine

Actually snorted with laughter. Kudos