1. 1. Who's worse?

• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are doing the crying, not me. I pointed out a fact and you and Tom are all falling to pieces. Get a grip

You pointed out an irrelevant fact. Wah, but Gore won the popular vote Wah. The supreme court picked the President not the people Wah. Yeah, we're crying. :lol:

Yes Tom, and I suppose you think the UK is still a monarchy? We have the right to vote for our leaders that makes us a democracy. We are also a republic. Only an idiot would think those things are mutually exclusive. The Constitution is a democratic document

Yes, only an idiot would think those things are mutually exclusive. Specifically...you're the idiot who thinks the popular vote matters.

Edited by DC Tom

WASHINGTON POST: ................Obama, The Divider.

“The most troubling number for President Obama in the new Washington Post-ABC News poll is this one: Americans say 55 percent to 38 percent that he is more of a divider than a uniter.”

Given that he’s seized every chance to sow division since entering office, that’s not really a surprise, is it?

Given that he’s seized every chance to sow division since entering office, that’s not really a surprise, is it?

It's only a surprise to those who think the reason Obama can't get anything done is because the America that elected a black man president actually hates black people.

From the moment the fool took office and started his "I won, you lost" routine, you knew...in time...it was going to turn back on him.