Bush vs Obama: Who's Worse?

Bush vs Obama  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse?

• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

Aside from all of his policies and what he is trying to accomplish, the thing that I'm most disappointed in Obama is his uber partisanship. I grant that the Republicans have fought him tooth and nail. But what good does it do to say the Republicans are the ones causing all the problems and he is just "doing his job"?

Obama can't distinguish between "opposition" and "obstruction."

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from all of his policies and what he is trying to accomplish, the thing that I'm most disappointed in Obama is his uber partisanship. I grant that the Republicans have fought him tooth and nail. But what good does it do to say the Republicans are the ones causing all the problems and he is just "doing his job"? He told us he was going to set a new tone in Washington and "reach across the aisle". Has he invited the Republicans over to the White House for breakfast to try to "work together"? Or anything like that? I can't recall, but if he did, please point it out.

He is the first president I remember to actually come out and call the other party on the carpet and blame them for everything. The things he says sound more like something Rachel Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnel would say, not the President of the United States of America.

A direct quote from him a fund raising email I got: "Instead of suing me for doing my job, I want congress to do it's job and make life better ... for Americans". In other words, "it's not my job."

He has absolutely made efforts to bring everyone together, but on the occassions he has done this, it was always for show.

Consider when he met with everyone regarding the ACA; after telling John McCain that "he lost" and needs to get over it, he chastised Paul Ryan for bringing a copy of the bill with him, or as Obama called it, "a prop." He held another meeting...again, public...to discuss the budget plans leading up the Obama's shutdown, and instead of discussing the plan, he again chastised Paul Ryan in front of everyone when he invited Ryan specifically to discuss his bill.

There simply came a time early on when Obama let everyone know he was all show and no go, but this is what we get for electing a man to the WH strictly because we wanted to elect a black president.

There simply came a time early on when Obama let everyone know he was all show and no go, but this is what we get for electing a man to the WH strictly because we wanted to elect a black president.

That's not fair. There was far more to his campaign than just electing a black president.

He wasn't Bush, too.

That's not fair. There was far more to his campaign than just electing a black president.

He wasn't Bush, too.

DC Tom is right. I voted for him not to elect the first black president, but because I thought that a change in the way the WH and Congress are run is broken and he promised to fix it. As well as fix the VA Hospital problems and end the war in Iraq and Afganistan and close Gitmo. None of which he has done.

This whole black president thing is used by both sides for political purposes. It's sickening

Incompetency continues.

at his annual "we'll see ya" press conference President "We tried" blames Republicans, noting that Congress didn't pass funding for the border; forgets that House GOP still working, Dems in Senate are done.....................lol

We've seen this statement every year.

Comes out, yells at congress,

heads for Martha's Vineyard.

He is not a leader.......................

Incompetency continues.

at his annual "we'll see ya" press conference President "We tried" blames Republicans, noting that Congress didn't pass funding for the border; forgets that House GOP still working, Dems in Senate are done.....................lol

We've seen this statement every year.

Comes out, yells at congress,

heads for Martha's Vineyard.

He is not a leader.......................

He's not even close to being a leader. There has never been a president in my lifetime who avoided the truth and put politics before country more than this guy. Nobody. He's in a league of his own every time his mouth opens.

He's not even close to being a leader. There has never been a president in my lifetime who avoided the truth and put politics before country more than this guy. Nobody. He's in a league of his own every time his mouth opens.

Ok, so you were drunk from 2001-2009?

Can you name the instances when Bush put politics above country?

Omg, my head just started spinning around and around. You Bushbots sure have short memories which probably explains why you are Conservatives, but one? Just one? Ok, the terror alerts were all political. "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"

Gee, that was easy

Omg, my head just started spinning around and around. You Bushbots sure have short memories which probably explains why you are Conservatives, but one? Just one? Ok, the terror alerts were all political. "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"

Gee, that was easy

Explain yourself regarding why the terror alerts were political. I didn't ask for just one instance. If you read my post carefully you will notice that I said "instances".

Explain yourself regarding why the terror alerts were political. I didn't ask for just one instance. If you read my post carefully you will notice that I said "instances".

He'll check with his statist masters and get back to you as soon as he can copy/paste their replies.

Totally polical. Used to exploit the fear around 9-11, keeping people afraid so leader Bush could "protect" them.

You think they were necessary?

Totally polical. Used to exploit the fear around 9-11, keeping people afraid so leader Bush could "protect" them.

You think they were necessary?

They alerted other forms of government as to the terror level they perceived was out there. That would be determined by "chatter" or other intelligence.

You still have only named one thing that Bush did that you think was politics over country. How does this compare to the Benghazi cover up? IRS scandal? Hacking a reporter's computer? NSA intrusion? "Shutdown" shenanigans? Fast and Furious? Destruction of evidence? Outright lies to the American people regarding the ACA? Dividing this country on purpose for political gains? Constantly playing the race card? Purely political decisions regarding appointees?

Now I have given you many instances in which Obama has placed politics over country. It's your turn to give me something other than a weak response such as "terror alerts". Let's see what you have.

Obama: Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me: Your weekly address broken record

In this week's address, President Obama shamed Congress and extolled himself in what has become a predictable weekly practice.

Referring to himself at least 10 times as practically the only one working hard for Americans, Obama declared his "top priority" the U.S. economy by promising to create more jobs and opportunities

http://www.truthrevo...-me-me-me-me-me

573x389xObama-Dodo-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SJfoIMHypW.jpg

545x355xImpeach-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5p5O1QtA_j.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Obama admits Bush tortured people

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/politics/obama-torture-comments/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

They alerted other forms of government as to the terror level they perceived was out there. That would be determined by "chatter" or other intelligence.

You still have only named one thing that Bush did that you think was politics over country. How does this compare to the Benghazi cover up? IRS scandal? Hacking a reporter's computer? NSA intrusion? "Shutdown" shenanigans? Fast and Furious? Destruction of evidence? Outright lies to the American people regarding the ACA? Dividing this country on purpose for political gains? Constantly playing the race card? Purely political decisions regarding appointees?

Now I have given you many instances in which Obama has placed politics over country. It's your turn to give me something other than a weak response such as "terror alerts". Let's see what you have.

Did you tune into Fox News every morning to see what the terror level was at that day so you could dress accordingly?

Obama admits Bush tortured people

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t2

Did you tune into Fox News every morning to see what the terror level was at that day so you could dress accordingly?

why don't you answer his question? all you did was link an article that says the same old thing that dems have been charging for over six years, which cites a CIA report that senate dems aren't releasing.

as usual, all you've got is the same old nuthin'.