Meanwhile in NOLA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints GM may be wondering today what Byrd and Parker knew, and when they knew it.

If it was preexisting, I can't believe it's not something that would've showed up in the Saints' medical due diligence.

I know nothing about Byrd's actual condition, and whether this is horrible or fine, but people make way too much about reports like this without knowing anything. These NFL players play through ridiculous pain. Doctors in the off season will often tell them you can play through this like you have before, or, you can get this procedure done and it will make you play better without so much pain.

Unless something comes out where he really has an issue, which is possible, the news is probably good for him not bad.

yes, three time pro bowler on one of the biggest joke franchises in pro sports was a "problem". The low self esteem of Bills fans blaming one of the very few Bills players who actually earned his game checks this CENTURY never ceases too amaze.

Knew that was coming

I know nothing about Byrd's actual condition, and whether this is horrible or fine, but people make way too much about reports like this without knowing anything. These NFL players play through ridiculous pain. Doctors in the off season will often tell them you can play through this like you have before, or, you can get this procedure done and it will make you play better without so much pain.

Unless something comes out where he really has an issue, which is possible, the news is probably good for him not bad.

Some do.

This is why Byrd's deal is heavily front-loaded. The Saints can cut him after 2 years without owing him anything. It's probably also the reason the Bills only leaked like the first 2-3 years of their offer.

Byrd does and did. Anyone who thinks he didn't play through tremendous pain when he was a Bill wasn't paying attention or in denial. He also threw his smallish body around like a maniac.

oh. I have many positive things to say about Byrd. "Tough" is not one of them. But, I could be in denial of his toughness.

[

people make way too much about reports like this without knowing anything.

Hey, stop being so reasonable! This is a thread to bash ex-Bills....no need to present anything but disdain, envy, ad hominem broadsides, snark, etc.

Edited by Lurker