Bills Release WR Brandon Kaufman.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now for TE we're left with a guy who 31 teams didn't offer a contract to, a guy who hasn't played in 2 years and a 7th rounder. TE is an important part of today's NFL and we have nothing

Well, if you thought the savior was going to be a WR who never played the position before I don't think much has changed.

We cut Kaufman, the sky is falling! And, the Bills won't make the playoffs. He didn't even play last year.

Didn't Kaufman also not do special teams?

I heard him interviewed a few weeks ago. He said that when he was released in August, Marrone had inferred that ST play was one of the things he could work on. They re-signed him toward the end of the season and he said that he was putting in work to contribute on ST in hopes of making the team this time.

Meanwhile, Colt Lyerla signs on with the Packers.

He would look great in red and blue, and I would bet his buddy Kiko could help keep him in check.

The risk is well worth the reward...just like I said about Vontaze Burfict (1st round talent, undrafted brain), and nobody wanted to touch him.

Who the f is Colt Lyerla? Is he a dog groomer from Batavia?

We have no depth at WR or TE. WR-Watkins, Woods, Williams, Goodwin...nothing

Kevin Elliott, Ramses Barden, TJ Graham, Cordell Roberson, Marcus Easley, Chris Hogan and Chris Summers are all on the depth chart at WR. We have 6 TEs. How many would you like the team to carry? Why so sad about a guy you never saw play? Edited by YoloinOhio

Well, if you thought the savior was going to be a WR who never played the position before I don't think much has changed.

We cut Kaufman, the sky is falling! And, the Bills won't make the playoffs. He didn't even play last year.

Ahah!!! He didn't play last year and that explaines why we didn't go deep into the playoffs!!!! and now we dropped Him.!!!! Ralph is cheap!!!!!

He was also our leading receiver last year, and the best Bills tight end in over a decade.

But whatever.

Not to mention, I guess uticaclub, in spite of casting negativelly every other rostered tight end, really had his hopes set on a former UDRFA WR who "converted" to tight end by gaining 25 pounds.

12th in yards among NFL TE's in 2013...

I'm not President of the Scott Chandler fan club or anything like that...But he's a solid TE...He's a huge target and he gets open...The Bills could do much worse... B-)

I'd offer up a dumb post about what am I gonna do with his jersey, but I don't even remember his #. Hey, the kid was given a chance to play in the NFL and he did everything the coaches asked of him -including adding a lot of weight. He has something to tell his grandkids one day.

I'd offer up a dumb post about what am I gonna do with his jersey, but I don't even remember his #. Hey, the kid was given a chance to play in the NFL and he did everything the coaches asked of him -including adding a lot of weight. He has something to tell his grandkids one day.

It was 14. So, the writing was on the wall there...

I think Chandler is a nice solid number 2 TE so Im a little disappointed they didnt add someone in the draft instead of hanging their hopes on Moeki

It would seem strange to be an impact but they haven't taken a TE in the 1st couple rounds since they took the bust Tony Hunter in the 1st round of the1983 draft (Yes, he was the player taken before Jim Kelly!)