Maybin Retires

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish him the best of luck and happiness in life.

Always wondered what players such as Maybin do after there NFL career isn't successful and it ends. Do they go out into the workforce and get normal jobs?

He is a pretty good artist and very in to the arts. He seems to be fairly intelligent and will land on his feet. He will not take the route that most wash-outs never take.

I wish him the best of luck and happiness in life.

He is a pretty good artist and very in to the arts. He seems to be fairly intelligent and will land on his feet. He will not take the route that most wash-outs never take.

He very well may be a fairly intelligent man. But, art is very subjective and personally I have seen and even had a opportunity to purchase his stuff. And, I wasn't impressed at all. Once his short lived NFL career "fame" winds down so will his art career. But, that's my very subjective opinion..

if anyone ever wanted to buy NFL players art check out Steve Christie.

Can't blame Maybin for the Bills drafting him over legit NFL prospects, he's just a guy who parlayed 1 good college season & combine into the most money he could. It's the Bills' FO's fault for that debacle.

Besides, if we'd drafted any of the studs who were available instead of Maybin, we probably wouldn't have been bad enough last year to be in position to move up for Watkins this year.

Can't blame Maybin for the Bills drafting him over legit NFL prospects, he's just a guy who parlayed 1 good college season & combine into the most money he could. It's the Bills' FO's fault for that debacle.

Besides, if we'd drafted any of the studs who were available instead of Maybin, we probably wouldn't have been bad enough last year to be in position to move up for Watkins this year.

Wow I didn't expect Watkins' name to have been brought up so quickly

He never should have left Penn State early. As a Penn Stater and a Bills fan, I should be mad at him because his poor decision hurt both programs, but I'm not. He didn't fail due to a lack of effort. The Bills FO failed to see with his lack of bulk he wasn't going to be an every down player and way over drafted him.