WR Stevie Johnson traded to San Francisco 49ers

Yep. Even when the Bills are making moves to get better, they are met with the harshest of criticisms. The Patriots draft two torn ACL's and they will still "own us". Give the current regime some credit. They are making moves they feel will make the team better. I can live with that.

torn ACL's and they will still "own us". Give the current regime some credit. They are making moves they feel will make the team better. I can live with that.

That can't be right. Why, I've read on these very pages they are just going for broke because they all know they won't be here next year.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. In order to draft Watkins in the 4th spot, the Bills had to give the Browns the 9th spot, the first round pick and 4th round pick next year. = 2 firsts and a fourth

If you still don't get it, here's an example: Lets say the Bills only had to give the Browns the Bills 2015 first round and the 2015 fourth round pick.= 1 first round and 1 fourth round.

Yes, that means the Bills would have gotten the Browns 4th overall spot plus kept their own 9th overall spot this year.

Get it now?

Don't even start!!

No, we have two less picks. One is on the team. :) LOL

We could go round and round all day. We used our first round pick on Watkins.

He did take 3 draft picks to get on the team.

Haha, we could go round and round. That is why I said its a matter of perception. :)

I heard a rumor the Patriots offered a 3rd for Stevie Johnson at some point? Is this true? Or is this old news just resurfacing?

Yes. In order to draft Watkins in the 4th spot, the Bills had to give the Browns the 9th spot, the first round pick and 4th round pick next year. = 2 firsts and a fourth

If you still don't get it, here's an example: Lets say the Bills only had to give the Browns the Bills 2015 first round and the 2015 fourth round pick.= 1 first round and 1 fourth round.

Yes, that means the Bills would have gotten the Browns 4th overall spot plus kept their own 9th overall spot this year.

Get it now?

Toe may toe, tah mah toe...

I wish Stevie well (it's better for us if he succeeds, anyway).

And I'm glad he's home to play for the Niners.

But anyone thinking they're a lock for the playoffs forgets that the Cardinals and Rams are no joke in that division.

In the event Stevie reads this I want to tell him he was my favorite Buffalo Bill maybe of all, today is a day of sorrow in the frogger household

I will always cheer for you...I will always consider you a Bill...may you torch Richard Sherman like you did Revis!

In the event Stevie reads this I want to tell him he was my favorite Buffalo Bill maybe of all, today is a day of sorrow in the frogger household

I will always cheer for you...I will always consider you a Bill...may you torch Richard Sherman like you did Revis!

Nice post Frogger !

The kid has heart

A few hours have set in and I am not saying anything no one else has but I have to say it, because damn it, I have an opinion and this is the internet.

• This does not make us a better team.
  • We have to wonder who else they want to bring in for WR. I am not comfortable going with pure youth and TJ Graham being the eldest WR on the roster.
  • TJ Graham is going to make the roster
  • This is hardly a surprise, I knew we would get Watkins and I knew we would ditch SJ13.
  • There is no excuse for trading him. He is more valuable then any pick in 2015. Any. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, even if that bird is only a pigeon.

lastly,

• SJ13 is not the Prom Queen, but he is the chick you take to the dance and have a great night with and end with only some under the shirt, from the front no bra boobage. SJ13 has been one of the best WR's in the league in the last 10 years.

I echo these sentiments.