NFL Should move Draft to other NFL cities

I think the NFL should move the draft around to other NFL cities. Each year a different city gets selected.

Yes, even Buffalo could host the draft.

We can show off Niagara Falls, chicken wings, the new Harborcenter, and all the new hotels being built in the Downtown.

I think the NFL should move the draft around to other NFL cities. Each year a different city gets selected.

We can show off Niagara Falls, chicken wings, the new Harborcenter, and all the new hotels being built in the Downtown.

Good idea.

I have not been there in a year. But, what would they show off in Niagara Falls other than chemical plant remnants?

The NFL would require a minimum amount of hotel rooms, for press,athletes, teams. I doubt there are enough rooms in Buffalo, and surrounding areas to come close to handling it. And those people wouldn't come for wings.

I have not been there in a year. But, what would they show off in Niagara Falls other than chemical plant remnants?

The NFL would require a minimum amount of hotel rooms, for press,athletes, teams. I doubt there are enough rooms in Buffalo, and surrounding areas to come close to handling it. And those people wouldn't come for wings.

Give me a break, there is enough hotels in Buffalo to hold the draft there. Why does NYC get it every year? So we could all watch obnoxious Jet fans B word & complain how there picks suck every year.

I love the idea of moving the NFL draft around like the NHL draft is moved around. Would love it to come to a close-by city, and yeah, Buffalo could host. Would be nice to see Buffalo fans instead of the usual obnoxious NJY fans.

Give me a break, there is enough hotels in Buffalo to hold the draft there. Why does NYC get it every year? So we could all watch obnoxious Jet fans B word & complain how there picks suck every year.

Right more than enough hotels rooms for the draft, especially with what's being built right now and in the next 24 month's.

Then the world would get to see Bills fans B word about who the team picks first.

I like the idea that the Super Bowl winning team hosts the Draft.

Even A non NFL city like Orlando could host the draft at the New Amway Center.

Radio City Music Hall only seats 6,000 fans.

Any city with a major league basketball or Hockey team could host the Draft, as long as they aren't in the playoffs.

Shea's would be a great place to have the draft, everyone would get to see what a great theatre it is.

The Convention Center or First Niagara Center would work also.

Edited by oman128

Some things should be in NYC. It is the City!

UN and NFL draft, leave them where they are., IMO.

Not everything needs to be a moveable feast, and life is never fair.

The Rock and Roll hall of fame is in Cleveland, does anyone ever go, or even want to go?

I think people have seen chicken wings and hotels before....and they always show the Falls and the Anchor Bar during a Bills telecast.

Some things should be in NYC. It is the City!

UN and NFL draft, leave them where they are., IMO.

Not everything needs to be a moveable feast, and life is never fair.

The Rock and Roll hall of fame is in Cleveland, does anyone ever go, or even want to go?

And their induction ceremony last I checked was also in NYC. What's so great about NYC anyway?