Final Mock

I still worry about what we are going to do in the first round... I suspect Taylor Lewan will be there and that will allow us to trade back. But if I take out trades and just mock for our current draft spots then my Bills mock is:

9. Eric Ebron TE

41. Scott Crichton DE

73. Antonio Richardson OT

109. Jeremy Hill / Terrence West RB (think one or other will still be there)

149. Walt Aikens CB

224. Pat O'Donnell P

The punter is a bit of a stab in the dark, but they have shown a willingness to spend 7th rounders on kickers and punters in recent years. Of that first 5 only Richardson hasn't been in for a visit. I think if it went like that OBD would be over the proverbial moon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't do back to back Matthews, we are a team of Williams.

1-Eric Ebron

2-Kareem Martin

3-Canadian OT

4-Andre Williams

5-Brandon Thomas, redshirt him

7-punter

I wouldn't mind this tho.

I think we're going Notre Dame in 1st & 2nd. RT then TE. Gut feeling and I don't approve.

I am ok with this. Especially if we can trade down and pick up an additional draft pick. Pitt and Dallas want to trade up for Aaron Donald

This is a good draft.....

A couple of things in mind here

- You CANNOT go wrong with OT Mathews in the 1st round....this guy is going to be a never come off the field very good starter for many years in the NFL.....in the end it IS the right pick.......you have effectively solidified your bookends for years to come......and you have Wood at Center.....Urbik is sandwiched between them and you have Williams and a few guys they were very high on already on the team.....

- I dont know a lot about the 2nd round WR.....but the competition and pedigree level is there and people want a big wideout....he makes sense.....NOW THIS is where I would take my TE, but maybe the bills meant what they said with them being happy with the TE's they have on the roster....if MOAKI returns to form this guy was a VERY good player for the chiefs and Chandler was resigned

- We NEED to draft a running back......just too many question marks at running back after this year.....Im not sure if they really even WANT Spiller back given the offense

- Wait the hate on Boyd as a late round pick? If Boyd would have come out last year this guy would have probably been a 1st round pick? LOVED his play last year.

I could live with this......it feels most our holes with quality players...I am a big OT Mathews fan

Which Matthews? If Jordan, he averaged 100 catches per season in the SEC. That speaks volumes! Not only that, but teams knew he was basically the only weapon Vandy had and still couldn't stop him. When I spoke of him in an earlier post the Reggie Wayne comparison stood out to me. I'm glad others thought the same.

Yes, Jordan. And one SEC fan I talked to about Jordan said that the reason he was so successful is because teams knew he was good and didn't focus on him. They knew that he alone wasn't going to beat them so they made sure nobody else could beat them.

One fan ? It would be like asking one poster on here,the same question. A hundred different answers. Hey S.Buff the neighborhood is a lot different looking than I was a kid in the 60s early 70s. Roll em up. The car windows that is.

Yes, Jordan. And one SEC fan I talked to about Jordan said that the reason he was so successful is because teams knew he was good and didn't focus on him. They knew that he alone wasn't going to beat them so they made sure nobody else could beat them.

What a GREAT philosophy! That's probably why Khalil Mack looks as good as he is, block everybody else and let him get all the stats. Or Sammy Watkins. Play him one on one and double Martavis Bryant. Can't let Martavis beat them.

That is seriously one of the funniest things I have read in over a decade on this board...It goes right up there with classics like "You never Draft a WR in the top 10...Even if it's Jerry Rice..."

Classic! :thumbsup:

Okay. You can all be douches about it. I was just stating one person who also said they don't like Matthews. I know it sucks when somebody disagrees with you, but I think you'll be okay.

Personally, I don't like Matthews on film. As I said, I don't get the "feeling" with him like I do some other guys.

If it were as cut and dry as statistics then Matthews would be going much higher in this draft.

Edited by SBUffalo

Rd1 Jake Matthews Texas A&M or Taylor Lewan Mich.

Rd2 Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt 6-3 212 sorry no TE this year,we have enough.

Rd3 Terrance West RB Towson 5-9 225 The new beast mode.

Rd4 Will Clarke DE W. Virginia 6-6 271

Rd5 Jordan Zumwal OLB UCLA 6-4 235

Rd7 Tajh Boyd QB Clemson 6-1 222 Too much value to pass on

we need a real TE not just some guys, also no need to draft a RB can get them undrafted. The other picks are good.

Please no Jordan Matthews. Not a fan of his. I would rather have Allen Robinson or Donte Moncrief in the second.

Big Robinson fan.

Kind of like this, except I don't think the tackles will be there in the first and I don't think Clarke lasts until 4. But I wouldn't hate this at all.

Crazy things happen at the draft. It will happen this year also. Can`t wait. We will be saying at sometime. What were they thinking.

Crazy things happen at the draft. It will happen this year also. Can`t wait. We will be saying at sometime. What were they thinking.

I hope you're right!!!

The Bills need something crazy to happen in the Top 8...Best case scenerio is for the Texans to take Manziel at #1...2nd best scenario is a team trading into St Louis spot at #2 overall to Draft Manziel...3rd best is Jacksonville taking Manziel...And so on...The higher Manziel goes the more likely it is that another QB gets taken in the top 8...If none of that happens we have to hope Barr, Mosley, or Donald somehow work their way up into the top 8... B-)

I like this mock. The only change I'd like to see would be Fiedorowicz in the 3rd. Love the Clarke, Zumwalt, Boyd selections. Jordan Matthews will be the throw it up to guy and Jake will be the starting RT.

I went to the University of Iowa, so I catch a lot of their games on TV. Fiedorowicz isn't worthy of a third round draft pick. His hands aren't very good and he looks clumsy and slow to the ball. He's going to be a better college player than pro.

I went to the University of Iowa, so I catch a lot of their games on TV. Fiedorowicz isn't worthy of a third round draft pick. His hands aren't very good and he looks clumsy and slow to the ball. He's going to be a better college player than pro.

This has been my impression also from watching some Iowa games and some you tube clips. I think Troy Niklas is far and away the better of the two.

My final mock (of course subject to change)

1st) Mike Evans

2nd) Ja'wuan James

3rd) traded to ATL

4th) Preston Brown

5th) Lache Seastrunk

7th) Ross Cockrell

I am not too confident that a lot of these guys will be there but no mock is ever accurate anyways. I think that they will certainly be looking for a TE but I just didn't know where to fit them.