Donald Sterling - LA Clippers owner

My people were raped and killed by Vikings, I demand special treatment by Norse laws.

My grandfather(back in the 40's) could not get a factory job in Hamilton, Ont because he was eastern European. Eventually changed his name and that really didn't help until much later. Ended up teaching himself to be a mechanic.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm Sterling I'm spending large sums of money to uncover any and every skeleton in every closet of anyone and everyone that played a role in this.

I'm waiting anxiously for Charles Barkley's ban for stating that he hates white people, or LeBron James' ban for stating that gays can't be trusted.

My grandfather(back in the 40's) could not get a factory job in Hamilton, Ont because he was eastern European. Eventually changed his name and that really didn't help until much later. Ended up teaching himself to be a mechanic.

My dad lived in Batavia in the 40's and had to sneak across town to date a white girl. He was beaten up several times for not being white. He's Italian BTW. A very dark Italian but Italian nonetheless.

BTW this is one of the most overblown stories I've ever heard. I !@#$ing hate our media.

My dad lived in Batavia in the 40's and had to sneak across town to date a white girl. He was beaten up several times for not being white. He's Italian BTW. A very dark Italian but Italian nonetheless.

BTW this is one of the most overblown stories I've ever heard. I !@#$ing hate our media.

So are you guys covered under the prior generational oppression clause, or are you subject to ruin for impure thoughts? We might need baskin to clear this one up for us.

I'm waiting anxiously for Charles Barkley's ban for stating that he hates white people, or LeBron James' ban for stating that gays can't be trusted.

Well, take some Xanax TYTT, because LeBron could piss on Adam Silver's shoes and nothing would happen.

I would set the world on fire run to the other end of the Earth and start a bigger fire. This is some bull ****.

Idiots always find a way to make idiots of themselves. This guy is an idiot. But, he has billions of dollars and will make money off of this and laugh his way to the bank.

I hope he runs to the court house and sues anyone in his way.

Poor guy, lol

Interesting how such an enlightened, understanding, and compassionate liberal like yourself derives so much pleasure from the suffering of others. Yours seems a narrow minded POV, but perhaps I just don't understand your rationale for finding this a just and equitable outcome. Can you explain it to me?

There are several left-leaning sites that show that (despite his funding of dems) Sterling was a registered republican.

It simply does not matter to me. A lot of us rightfully lament the knee-jerk playing of the race card and the public campaigns, usually driven by the Left, against anybody who says anything that they can interpret as racist.

But every once in a while you run into old-fashioned, straight up, unadulterated racism. And in the comments of L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, it appears we’ve found it.

This is simply not the time to be more upset about the hypocrisy of the Left on race than a perfect example of actual racism,

and that is how the majority of Conservatives out in the heartlands are reacting.

Sterling is not a victim of the thought-police,but of his own foolishness, and the less we hear of him after this................the better.