Donald Sterling - LA Clippers owner

Obama weighs in

http://www.cbsnews.c...wners-comments/

Seriously?

Curious the things he chooses to weigh in on. Some old fossil fart runs his mouth and it's a national crisis. But other racially charged news events where people are getting killed and beaten seem to be ignored by him and almost all msm. Who's the worst racist? Me thinks Obama is. Looks like he might have a war on white people.

http://tellmenow.com...whites-in-ohio/

Or this

http://tellmenow.com...man-brain-dead/

These two I just came across randomly not even looking for them.

Or any of the knock out game attacks.

All of this is much more serious than some relic spewing out verbal diarrhea. Absolutely no one gets hurt except for him.

Edited by Dante

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifetime ban for expressing controversial personal views in a private conversation?

Like I said, players should feel free to walk around on eggshells.

The NBA also opens itself up to a huge lawsuit, given CA's laws governing recording a person without their knowledge.

Like I said, players should feel free to walk around on eggshells.

The NBA also opens itself up to a huge lawsuit, given CA's laws governing recording a person without their knowledge.

If I'm Sterling I'm spending large sums of money to uncover any and every skeleton in every closet of anyone and everyone that played a role in this.

Lifetime ban for expressing controversial personal views in a private conversation?

and a vote for a forced sale. I had no idea the NBA could force a sale, I guess its in the bylaws. The NBA is covering their ass and interests on this one, and for the sake of the league and products, probably the best decision. He is not a famous player, storied coach or storied owner- send him out and move on.

The private sector and market have spoken.

Which runs counter to the argument that anti-black racism is a serious problem today, with significant tangible detriment to minorities, that needs to be heavily scrutinized, sniffed out, and dealt with swiftly and severely.

Yep....anything said in regards to hot button issues such as racism or homosexuality will result in forfeiture of all assets to the tolerance police of the interwebs.

Greggy T and his crew don't play around. Heads will roll.

Marge Schott 2.0 ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Which runs counter to the argument that anti-black racism is a serious problem today, with significant tangible detriment to minorities, that needs to be heavily scrutinized, sniffed out, and dealt with swiftly and severely.

might be appropriate to add ".....from the government"

And yet again we learn that you may have all the money, fame, power, weapons, bodyguards, intelligence and firewalls you can possibly afford, but at the end of the day, nothing will break through it all and take you down faster than your own dick.

If a black player is caught on tape telling his daughter he doesn't want her posing on instagrams with white boys and bringing them to games I wonder how quickly he'll receive his lifetime ban.

If white guys had been in slavery for 250 years and the next 100 in government legislated racism and apartheid.......he might just get banned

That's the discussion isn't it? SCOTUS has recently decided that it is not in the government's realm to respond to racism - but clearly it pervades in society and other private entities have taken upon themselves to respond.

Maybe not so easy to move on from 350 years of government legislated racism....

Edited by baskin

If white guys had been in slavery for 250 years and the next 100 in government legislated racism and apartheid.......he might just get banned

My people were raped and killed by Vikings, I demand special treatment by Norse laws.

I see. So it's not that there's anything objectively troubling about the kind of racism he feels; it's just that he had the misfortune to feel that way towards a group that has been discriminated against in the past?

So having said that there is no such thing as racism against white people becuase we've never been enslaved. Did I sum up your thoughts properly?