Donald Sterling - LA Clippers owner

Don't hold your breath. It's really not about racism, it's about who is saying it. Who was the bball player that said he hated white people? I don't pay attention to bball so I'm not sure. I just wonder if he got banned from anything to do with basketball. Can't remember this kind of outrage though. Also, when racism turns physical and causes real harm no one seems to care unless it's a person of color on the receiving end as I noted earlier in the thread. That's racist on it's own isn't it?

But being a victim of physical violence is nowhere near as bad as being reminded that people like you were once discriminated against.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But being a victim of physical violence is nowhere near as bad as being reminded that people like you were once discriminated against.

It's kind of a odd thing isn't it?

sigh..what always happens I suppose. How depressing :death:

They try to pass the puck into the net and score perfect goals. That doesn't fly in the playoffs. Got to get bodies to the front of the net and shoot the puck. Tough loss.

They try to pass the puck into the net and score perfect goals. That doesn't fly in the playoffs. Got to get bodies to the front of the net and shoot the puck. Tough loss.

It worked to get them a 3-0 series lead, and then.,,,

Bill can't be racist. He's our first black president.

I don't know about that. According to liberal dogma only a person with power can be a racist since you need said power to enforce your racism. Bill did have power so technically he could be a racist.

It worked to get them a 3-0 series lead, and then.,,,

As a Bills fan I'm very advanced at blocking my depressed emotions. Kind of like the human body immune system that protects itself from disease. Spectacular historical defeats like my favorite teams always seem to experience could be catastrophic to someone elses psyche and health. Thank heavens I've developed this involuntary self protection that disconnects me almost immediately after horrific events. See, I'm able to post about it without sobbing on my keyboard. Edited by Dante

This is nothing more than a shallow justification of your own desires to infringe on the rights of others. Nothing gives you the right to do so, and nothing you've said makes it logically consistent.

And once again, that's fine, but atleast be honest and admit that you don't believe in rights, but rather privileges.

And The Rand played on!

Excuse me for being forward. Just from knowing you as a poster and building a personal profile, what you state above is deeply hypocritical. And your shallow, immature, and selfish justification for putting individual gain and elitism first is any better?

Company Fires Employee For Saying Donald Sterling Has A Right To Free Speech

Screen-shot-2014-05-02-at-10.02.47-AM.png

A half-hour later he was fired:

Screen-shot-2014-05-02-at-10.02.57-AM.png

Screen-shot-2014-05-02-at-10.03.06-AM.png

Mr. Olin didn't even endorse the substance of what Sterling said; Olin merely supported Sterling's right to air a contrary opinion in private.

We're now at the point in America where people are not just being fired for holding an unpopular opinion, but are also being fired for suggesting that people should have the right to voice an unpopular opinion. Scary times indeed.

Company Fires Employee For Saying Donald Sterling Has A Right To Free Speech

Screen-shot-2014-05-02-at-10.02.47-AM.png

A half-hour later he was fired:

Screen-shot-2014-05-02-at-10.02.57-AM.png

Screen-shot-2014-05-02-at-10.03.06-AM.png

Mr. Olin didn't even endorse the substance of what Sterling said; Olin merely supported Sterling's right to air a contrary opinion in private.

We're now at the point in America where people are not just being fired for holding an unpopular opinion, but are also being fired for suggesting that people should have the right to voice an unpopular opinion. Scary times indeed.

I think Mr. Olin should lawyer up. PC speech police are much scarier than Sterling could ever be. Amazing chilling times we live in now.