Buffalo Bills schedule released...

SBUffalo

I like the schedule. We were going to have to play all these teams at some point during the season anyway, does it really matter when they play them?

Sure, the last month of the season is tough but if the Bills ever expect to be relevant again, they have to play the big boys when it counts.

If the Bills win the division but have to play New England at home in January, is everyone going to complain that it's the schedule makers screwing the Bills playing against another cold weather team at home in January?.............I didn't think so.

Let the schedule play out. It couldn't be more favorable for the first 3 months. December is a schedule set up for a team that is either ready for prime time or a team ready to miss the playoffs for the 15th straight season. We shall see!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I see it unfolding. This team can't compete.

Week 1: Chicago: Loss Always a tough team. No chance.

Week 2: MIAMI: Loss I know the Bills swept them, but remember the 70's. No chance.

Week 3: San Diego: Loss The Chargers are great in warm weather, plus Buffalonians are always jealous of San Diego. Sorry, tough game.

Week 4: Houston: Loss Texans are ripe for a turn around...no hope.

Week 5: Lions: Loss Mr. Wilson was based in Detroit. Out if respect to him, the players will likely throw in the towel.

Week 6: Patriots: Loss No way.

Week 7: Vikings: Loss AP is going for 2000 yards, and he will get 350 against the Bills. He's counting on it, so there is no hope.

Week 8: Jets: Loss Geno Smith is gonna be a baller by week 8. I hate to say it....

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: KC: Loss The Bills couldn't beat them last season even with Jeff Tuel in there. Now you think EJM can handle them? Dreaming.

Week 11: Miami: Loss See week 2

Week 12: Jets: Loss See week 8

Week 13: Cleveland: Loss The Browns have something to prove, and are fast becoming dominant...crushing defeat

Week 14: Broncos: Loss Peyton Manning has never lost a game.

Week 15: Green Bay: Loss Green Bay will be serious this season. Like undefeated.

Week 16: Raiders: Loss Who here really thinks these Bills can beat a team like Oakland?

Week 17: NE: Loss I have heard that all the Bills starters have already called in sick, but actually most have booked vacations.

So it's plain that 0-16 is the only reasonable prediction.

Plus, the NFL hates Buffalo, every team has extra rest before they play the Bills, and they even made the Bills play the Hall of Fame Game...it's so unfair!

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

CHI, SD, and HOU in the first 4 weeks is Brutal. MIA will be an improved team as well... The back 9 offers a few breaks, but not many. -CLE got us last year, and now comes armed with our former DC.. OAK will be tough at the black hole whether they take a QB or not...Now more than ever we're going to need coaches WHO CAN GAME-PLAN. Of course they've also gotta be able to make critical adjustments if the plan falls-through...

I expect a MUCH better product on the field this year.. I don't wanna see any surprised or dumbfounded looks on the sidelines either.

Week 2: MIAMI: Loss I know the Bills swept them, but remember the 70's. No chance.

Week 3: San Diego: Loss The Chargers are great in warm weather, plus Buffalonians are always jealous of San Diego. Sorry, tough game.

Week 5: Lions: Loss Mr. Wilson was based in Detroit. Out if respect to him, the players will likely throw in the towel.

Week 7: Vikings: Loss AP is going for 2000 yards, and he will get 350 against the Bills. He's counting on it, so there is no hope.

Week 8: Jets: Loss Geno Smith is gonna be a baller by week 8. I hate to say it....

Week 10: KC: Loss The Bills couldn't beat them last season even with Jeff Tuel in there. Now you think EJM can handle them? Dreaming.

Week 13: Cleveland: Loss The Browns have something to prove, and are fast becoming dominant...crushing defeat

Week 15: Green Bay: Loss Green Bay will be serious this season. Like undefeated.

Week 16: Raiders: Loss Who here really thinks these Bills can beat a team like Oakland?

Week 17: NE: Loss I have heard that all the Bills starters have already called in sick, but actually most have booked vacations.

Plus, the NFL hates Buffalo, every team has extra rest before they play the Bills, and they even made the Bills play the Hall of Fame Game...it's so unfair!

It's tough to win games in the NFL.

That is some funny **** right there.

Doom and gloomers are having a fun night. It is a good schedule. It will challenge the Bills and time will tell if they will be up for it. I see a 8 & 8 season. Opponents were 127-127-2 last season.

Edited by Nitro

I would rather have the tough games at the end, the Bills could get hot going into December and you have no idea who will get injured over the course of the season. We could be looking at a Denver team with injured/no Peyton Manning and Von Miller and a Patriots team resting their starters.

Edited by Teen Insight

San Diego and Miami avoid the cold. Green Bay is the only December home opponent, but they're used to the cold. Bills play in Oakland week 16 and then they have to travel across the country to play in New England in Week 17.

you are assuming the weather won't suck in Buffalo when San Diego and Miami vist. That's a big assumption.

I would rather have the tough games at the end, the Bills could get hot going into December and you have no idea who will get injured over the course of the season. We could be looking at a Denver team with injured/no Peyton Manning and Von Miller and a Patriots team resting their starters.

People always say the pats will be resting their starters. The pats have never rested their starters.

Reading what some of you whiners have to say is almost more frustrating than being a Bills fan. What did you expect? Home opener against Hutch-Tech?

And stop it about the prime time games. The NFL is being paid over a billion dollars for their prime time product and doesn't look to their perennial 6-10 teams (from small markets) for ratings. So please…I mean PUHLEEEEASE!!!

And only one home game in December which is against GB, who already plays in a frozen tundra. I give up.

The Bills ask the NFL for minimal home games in December to help ensure more sellouts. And, at least we aren't playing GB in Green Bay. They are beatable on the road regardless of wheather.

Woot! Famous Jameis is comin' to Buffalo!! ;-)

Edited by BobChalmers