Buffalo Bills schedule released...

SBUffalo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a season ticket holder, I think this is a good lineup. Only one Dec game.....(yeh, 30 Nov is like Dec) Anyhow, its level wrt to the weather. 2 Sep, 2 Oct, 2 Nov and 2 cold weather. So, not stacked into the backend like they have done many years. I don't like thursday night games, even away. I think each team has poor preperation...and that makes for a bad game. Hence, the money flows but the fans are screwed out of a quality product. Oh well. At least they didn't give us any home night games...those are killer,especially in the cold months.

I'm thinking of attending the San Diego home game. Is TBD going to have a tailgate thing going on for this game? I wasn't sure where to pose this question, didn't want to start a new thread.

I saw the the BillsMafia tailgate is for the SD game. They were talking about it on Twitter. I think the TBD tailgate is for the home opener (Miami). But I am sure there are a lot of TBDers who tailgate at every game.

I'm thinking of attending the San Diego home game. Is TBD going to have a tailgate thing going on for this game? I wasn't sure where to pose this question, didn't want to start a new thread.

No party for TBD planned other than the opener. There are some of us that do park at Hammers all the time. We park at Hammers all the time except for one game where we park at the mud lot because of a friend that puts on a huge tailgate party. Just ask hammer and he will direct you to people that are from TBD. If I am there just ask him where Stromboli guy is. He always knows where I am.