Week 10: KC: Loss

Week 11: Miami: Loss

Week 12: Jets: WIN

Week 13: Cleveland: WIN

Week 14: Broncos: Loss

Week 15: Green Bay: Loss

Week 16: Raiders: WIN

Week 17: NE: Loss

Old saying 'The playoffs are made in November and December'.

How many teams started off slow then made the playoffs? Many.

How many started off hot, then faded in the last 6-8 weeks? Many

There is good reason it happens this way.

Now there is some cold hard empirical data for ya. The good reason is your selective memory in believing in stupid sayings. I'll wait for your inevitable cherrypicking and anecdotal examples t o prove your mythical point since no such data exists.

They have the schedule of a last place team in the division. I hate all this whining, especially because no one knows what teams will be good at this point.

This x 1000 Good teams beat good teams...bad teams complain about playing good teams.

I hate all the entitlement Bills fans have to schedule choices, media coverage etc when this team has the longest non playoff streak in the NFL and is also a small market team. This team gets prime time when it wins because no one other than Bills fans give a rats ass about this losing franchise.

Look at the Clippers...never got coverage unless it was to mock them and they play in a huge market. Now that they have been winning they get tons of coverage and prime time games.

Bills fans put the pacifier back in and stop whining about things this team hasn't earned. There are 32 teams and 31 of them have had better success over the last 15 years. Get over it. Once we win, then scream for things, until then let it go.

It's even sillier to complain about schedule difficulty before we even know what teams will be good when we play them next year. That's like complaining about a draft pick before he's ever played. Plenty of you whined non stop over Kiko last year while I was telling everyone the kids got major talent. Complaining at this point is absurd.

Now the bye weeks issue is a valid argument if that happens again because it puts team at a disadvantage multiple times a year.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Now there is some cold hard empirical data for ya. The good reason is your selective memory in believing in stupid sayings. I'll wait for your inevitable cherrypicking and anecdotal examples t o prove your mythical point since no such data exists.

this is my favorite post.

Pump the brakes complainers.. You have to beat good teams to get into the playoffs and this schedule actually looks pretty good.

We could realistically be 6-2 or 5-3 going into the bye week with 4 very winnable games coming after that.

Edited by Billsrhody

Anyone notice that we have games on FOX against NFC opponents in NFC stadiums? Both the Bears and the Lions are away games and both are on FOX. Usually that'd be CBS.

Are the Vikings/Packers games on CBS then?

I guess they changed the "visiting team" criteria.

Just returned from the future. Bills went 9-7 in reg Season.

Week 1: Chicago: WIN

Week 2: MIAMI: WIN

Week 3: San Diego: LOSS

Week 4: Houston: WIN

Week 5: Lions: LOSS

Week 6: Patriots: WIN

Week 7: Vikings: WIN

Week 8: Jets: WIN

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: KC: LOSS

Week 11: Miami: LOSS

Week 12: Jets: LOSS

Week 13: Cleveland: WIN

Week 14: Broncos: WIN

Week 15: Green Bay: LOSS

Week 16: Raiders: WIN

Week 17: NE: LOSS

Do we have a new owner at the end of the season? Did we make they playoffs? Did you write down all the winning lottery numbers? And how is Jim Kelly doing?

Pump the brakes complainers.. You have to beat good teams to get into the playoffs and this schedule actually looks pretty good.

We could realistically be 6-2 or 5-3 going into the bye week with 4 very winnable games coming after that.

Not going to pump any brakes. 7 of the last 8 games are against AFC teams, teams we need to contend with for playoff spots. We might win one game of the last 4 and that would be the raiders. We are playing 3 division winners from last year in the last 4 weeks, two of the teams held the #1 and #2 spots in the AFC playoffs.

Look there is no way around this, this schedule sucks ass for the Bills. It will literally be a miracle for this team to make the playoffs with the way the last 8 weeks are stacked esp. the last 4.

Are the Vikings/Packers games on CBS then?

I guess they changed the "visiting team" criteria.

Its called the 'flex' or some crap that this year allows CBS who only has AFC teams to have NFC teams for one week. Bottom line its BS for 'we are matching up the teams that will garner the highest ratings'.

I'll say this, if there is any way the Bills can grab a wild card with how we got screwed esp. in December, its the story of the year in the NFL. and God help anyone we face in the playoffs.

Not going to happen. No way the league lets Buffalo beat Denver at home (no way we would anyway we are not a power running team), Then GB at home, then on a cross country flight to the Raiders then back across country to play AT NE. 1-3 or 0-4 is the reality right now of that situation.

Only prayer we have is to have won no less than 10 of the first 12 games for us to make the playoffs. Like I said I normally don't say anything but the NFL flat screwed us this year. and using the 'cross flex' bull **** was a way to screw Buffalo out of playing at Detroit on Thanksgiving because Chicago would bring in greater ratings.

I am really getting sick of the NFL's bull **** in regards to this team

Old saying 'The playoffs are made in November and December'. Look at that schedule and tell me honestly you think this team has any shot at all of making the playoffs? I could much rather start off slow with the hard stuff up front and let the team learn and grow from it then blast through an easier November and December.

How many teams started off slow then made the playoffs? Many.

How many started off hot, then faded in the last 6-8 weeks? Many

There is good reason it happens this way. The NFL flat screwed us this year. What pisses me off is if we draft well this could have been a playoff team this year. Not saying it cant, but Jesus they screwed us hard the last few weeks.

I just can't buy into the outrage. If we've learned anything in the last couple of years, it's that's many "good" teams from one year end up sucking the next (Houston, Atl, Balt, NYG, Wash). And vice versa (Ariz, SD, Car). Who knows how difficult our December games will actually be when it actually comes time to play them.

Not going to pump any brakes. 7 of the last 8 games are against AFC teams, teams we need to contend with for playoff spots. We might win one game of the last 4 and that would be the raiders. We are playing 3 division winners from last year in the last 4 weeks, two of the teams held the #1 and #2 spots in the AFC playoffs.

Look there is no way around this, this schedule sucks ass for the Bills. It will literally be a miracle for this team to make the playoffs with the way the last 8 weeks are stacked esp. the last 4.

Not sure why it matters where those games are.. especially if you're already chalking them up as losses. If we played those teams weeks 1, 2 and 3 would you love the schedule?

Either way we're going to have to win around 10 games to get into the playoffs.. and 5 of the last 8 games are against teams we can definitely beat. You're just choosing to look at the negatives instead of the positives.

You have to beat the people on your schedule. Period. December is tough, but good teams put up or shut up and don't make excuses.

Where the heck is the Senator?

Just returned from the future. Bills went 9-7 in reg Season.

Week 1: Chicago: WIN!!!

Week 2: MIAMI: WIN!!!

Week 3: San Diego: WIN!!!

Week 4: Houston: WIN!!!

Week 5: Lions: WIN!!!

Week 6: Patriots: WIN!!!

Week 7: Vikings: WIN!!!

Week 8: Jets: WIN!!!

Week 9: WIN!!!

Week 10: KC: WIN!!!

Week 11: Miami: WIN!!!

Week 12: Jets: WIN!!!