My long awaited mock draft 1.0

FireChan

I'm still waiting for your longer awaited Ebron or Lewan thread to be quickly followed by your even longer awaited Matthews or Evans thread to be followed by your even longer still awaited Ebron, Lewan, Matthews or Evans thread which will hopefully be quickly followed by your Evans or Lewan thread which will quite possibly be followed by your................................................................

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH is wrong with the Texans? No pick of the greatest QB prospect ever that any franchise should mortgage everything to acquire? :lol:

@evansilva

Per Schefter, "prevailing thought around the league" is #Texans will "take a defensive player or look to trade out" at No. 1. QB unlikely.

I know right? Imagine how Carolina would have looked if they had traded the Newton pick.

I'm still waiting for your longer awaited Ebron or Lewan thread to be quickly followed by your even longer awaited Matthews or Evans thread to be followed by your even longer still awaited Ebron, Lewan, Matthews or Evans thread which will hopefully be quickly followed by your Evans or Lewan thread which will quite possibly be followed by your................................................................

Don't rush me Beer. This kind of analysis takes time.

Aw c'mon. I spent 80 hours this morning watching coaches film.

The work shows . And it's not to be dismissed lightly friends

Thank you again FC for helping us more feeble folk reach the logical conclusions without a map.

:worthy:

I don't think that you could technically call it an enema...

A better word ?

Stupid mock aside, this does raise an interesting question: Would Brandon and Whaley do something bold like trade next years 1st to move up knowing that their jobs basically hang on the outcome of this year? In other words would they mortgage the future to win now to ensure that they "the guys" when new ownership takes over?

A better word ?

a sharp stick in the ass? (sorry, that's more than 1 word)

Stupid mock aside, this does raise an interesting question: Would Brandon and Whaley do something bold like trade next years 1st to move up knowing that their jobs basically hang on the outcome of this year? In other words would they mortgage the future to win now to ensure that they "the guys" when new ownership takes over?

It would have to be for Clowney or one of the QBs. I doubt very much that they'd take that gamble. If they'd do it my money would be on Clowney.

I've thought the same thing. A new owner in no way will have an emotional investiture in Brandon, Whaley or Marrone. Sitting back at 9 and drafting a Lewan is not going to inspire a new owner, let alone significantly improve this team. It is time for this crew to be bold, or run the risk of seeing their tenures with the team cut short. Whaley can talk all he wants about their "blueprint"; that went out the window when Ralph passed. They have to go bold or go home. Firechan's draft would certainly be bold!

I've thought the same thing. A new owner in no way will have an emotional investiture in Brandon, Whaley or Marrone. Sitting back at 9 and drafting a Lewan is not going to inspire a new owner, let alone significantly improve this team. It is time for this crew to be bold, or run the risk of seeing their tenures with the team cut short. Whaley can talk all he wants about their "blueprint"; that went out the window when Ralph passed. They have to go bold or go home. Firechan's draft would certainly be bold!

I dont know that what you say is something to consider at this point in time.

I dont rthink its a dog and pony show right now. And if it was all that would be behind the scenes.

Last years draft showed Bills now have a clue , a process to follow the visionary goal. Whaley is one year in and doing fine IMHO.

No offense Russell

Is that you Schopp?

great, now we suck and have no picks either.

I love the way you plan for the future. Do we draft another QB in the 1st round in 2016?

only if we trade 2017 1st and 2nd to get him

Feel free....flame away...but at least my post is obviously low-brow humor...your Mock Draft 1.0 lures unsuspecting victims into something a fan thinks actually has thought, creativity and effort behind it...instead, just more b.s. about wanting JFF....ok, you're a fan and you obviously don't think EJ has it...fair enough...but couldn't you have come up with a different title or just contributed additional thoughts in a very long thread about EJ already??

I actually enjoy reading different perspectives on the draft. Not this one though

Edited by DallasMac