Chad Kelly dismissed from Clemson

the fact that this is even a thread is ludicrous. The guy played in 1 game in college, was losing a camp battle, then got kicked off the team because he's a jackass and you want to sign him to an NFL roster?

Less than 2 years ago, this wasnt too far from being johnny footballs story. i remember crayonz wanting to draft him last year to get ahead of everyone else, and we missed that. maybe signing chad now is the outside the box thinking that this franchise needs.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gugny always has good incites. His views are always write on. This idea smacks of the old adage "never look a gift horse in the kitchen drawer". As for Chad, if UB or SU was looking to groom a QB for a year, I'd have him in for a tryout. Bravo Mr. Gugny. Bravo.

Gugny always has good incites. His views are always write on. This idea smacks of the old adage "never look a gift horse in the kitchen drawer". As for Chad, if UB or SU was looking to groom a QB for a year, I'd have him in for a tryout. Bravo Mr. Gugny. Bravo.

I think if we traded Clemson a 7th round pick we could probably get Chad and that red shirt freshman running back. Maybe even a walk on guy for depth.

I think if we traded Clemson a 7th round pick we could probably get Chad and that red shirt freshman running back. Maybe even a walk on guy for depth.

im a bit hesitant to acquire any college players until we sort out this new union stuff going on... i hear we may have to start giving them unlimited meals per the NCAA changes this week.

Incidentally, I see the Jets are close to signing Chris Johnson.

If that happens, I'd like to know who on One Bills Drive was asleep at the wheel. If anyone needs the likes of Chris Johnson, it's the Bills.

im a bit hesitant to acquire any college players until we sort out this new union stuff going on... i hear we may have to start giving them unlimited meals per the NCAA changes this week.

Was that part of the latest CBA? Sounds a little strange to me. Do you have a link?

Promising young QB. Got the pedigree. Hometown roots.

He could get an agent and be eligible for Free Agency, as far as I understand.

Kid's got the right attitude. All he wants to do is win.

I say, go for it. What do the Bills have to lose?

belinda

he seems like an entitled D-bag. He created this rap song about himself. It's one of the worst things I've ever heard

It rivals "Mayhem, Maybin, Quartaback, Cravin'"

https://soundcloud.com/g5gi/chad-kelly

I hate to bump a dormant post, but I decided to listen to that song. Part of me regrets it, but part of me is glad I didn't miss out on the opportunity to witness... whatever the hell I just listened to.

Chad Kelly issues apology following Clemson dismissal: http://www.wgr550.co...dismis/18825113

His agent did a good job on the press release. I particularly like the last line of the article ...

"Kelly has yet to announce if he'll be transferring from the school following his dismissal. "

No more football, or football player special considerations by the teachers, and no more free ride. So much for staying at Clemson. ;)