Bills should play Lions on Thanksgiving Day

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stinks. A perfectly good holiday has been ruined.

Agreed. I don't need the bills coming all up in this great day.

Not to mention I usually double up on thanksgiving...one family's meal early and one late...looks like the least favorite family won't be graced with my presence for early dinner assuming the bills are the 12:30 game.

Agreed. I don't need the bills coming all up in this great day.

Not to mention I usually double up on thanksgiving...one family's meal early and one late...looks like the least favorite family won't be graced with my presence for early dinner assuming the bills are the 12:30 game.

The beauty of thanksgiving is the leisurely stress-free way to watch football. Catch parts of three games of marginal interest between eating lots of food and socializing/dozing.

Now I have the stress of trying to clear my schedule, the stress that I can't do it, and the stress of the game itself.

It's only April and i get the feeling Detroit will trounce the Bills on this day. It's always electric in that stadium on T-giving and the Lions have no problem moving the ball. I dunno, just have a bad feeling about it.

I think the last time that the Bills played in Detroit on Thanksgiving was in 1994 when they got killed by the Lions in an embarrassing sloppy loss. It would heighten my interest if they were to play again though and the Bills actually showed up ready to compete!

That game wasn't a KILLING as you're saying... it was 28-21 Detroit LATE in the 4th qtr when Kelly threw a Pick 6 making the final 35-21. Kelly completed 29 of 35 passes. His 82.85% completion percentage was a team record and also a personal record. I don't remember a ton about the game, but I do know we trailed the entire game.

Now it's being reported that fans and media misinterpreted an article on bb.com... I read the article and it sounds to me like there has been a little leaking of information... Yes, I realize the schedule hasn't been released yet, but it has been determined, and now appears to have been partially leaked

Now it's being reported that fans and media misinterpreted an article on bb.com... I read the article and it sounds to me like there has been a little leaking of information... Yes, I realize the schedule hasn't been released yet, but it has been determined, and now appears to have been partially leaked

The bills are blaming the leak on that longtime equipment manager that they fired for no reason

• 2 weeks later...

This is not correct. The Lions played an NFC team last year and the Cowboys played the Raiders. This year Dallas plays NFC opponent and the Lions play an AFC team so it's us or the Dolphins.

Incorrect. Rules a changin my friend. This is what happens when the NFL is cornered into Lions vs Bills/Dolphins....they change the rules