One thing that scares me most....

The Bills didn't leave I did. The NFL is much better to watch when you don't have a dog in the fight. Trust me. I haven't broken a remote or torn off a t-shirt in a long time!

i see where you are coming from, but that's just not me. i like the nfl...i love the bills.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I don't think this place is going anywhere even if the team does.

We'd actually have to get some work done at our jobs and talk to our wives. You actually think those things are going to happen?

Now that's funny. Keep em comin.

We need to start winning and NYS needs to step up and try and get a stadium deal done. In return we make the penalty even higher for leaving Buffalo.

It's a real long shot but given how much NYS wastes money in all of their taxes, they can figure it out. I'm hopeful Pegula or Golisano, or both put an offer together and we're all happy.

If the Bills move we will all get over it. It won't happen soon. What actually has me more concerned. I want to hear from them just who is in charge.? What authority does Brandon have? Is he in complete control or are the financial people in control? Are we going to keep our good players and compete for free agents? Are we going to strip the franchise of payroll to make it more attractive to new buyers?

The franchise needs stability or the fans will go away and in that event contract or not the franchise will die a slow death after 7 years of mismanagement they will leave and only the dedicated few will care. This franchise has a huge storm cloud hanging over It and the longer It goes without being addressed the more likely that there is a plan and it's not favorable to the local fan base.

You have to spend like 90% of the salary cap. If you aren't, you're penalized and end spending that much anyway. This isn't MLB where you can shed payroll to $22 million to look good for a buyer.

It they went to Toronto they would lose everyone on the American side of the border. If they go to LA, they will lose everyone in Ontario and WNY.

LA is a much bigger market than Ontario and WNY, which is the reason they would move. we can fret and speculate all we want, but the fans concerns don't matter when it comes to the billions at stake here.

for the record: i'm a die-hard fan who doesn't want them to leave.

You have to spend like 90% of the salary cap. If you aren't, you're penalized and end spending that much anyway. This isn't MLB where you can shed payroll to $22 million to look good for a buyer.

At 130 million in cap the difference is 13 million dollars which is 3-4 very good players. That is not counting all the tricks they play with deferred comp and bonus you know that the big markets have a lot of wiggle room. It may not be as extreme as baseball but the big money franchises finish on top more often than not.

At 130 million in cap the difference is 13 million dollars which is 3-4 very good players. That is not counting all the tricks they play with deferred comp and bonus you know that the big markets have a lot of wiggle room. It may not be as extreme as baseball but the big money franchises finish on top more often than not.

I think NE* is the only "big money franchise" that fits that statement.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't know about that. Are the Ravens big money? What about the 49ers? Sam Fran has a literal dark age since Young left until a few years ago. Indy hit the QB lottery twice, but Manning basically saved their franchise. Chicago is average. I don't think GB is "big money."

It they went to Toronto they would lose everyone on the American side of the border. If they go to LA, they will lose everyone in Ontario and WNY.

LA would be the one place i think I'd be ok with if they moved...main reason is because just being in LA will give us national attention.

Hypothetical question... would you rather have the Bills in Buffalo for another 25 years and no Super Bowl or move to a big market like LA within the next 5 yrs and win a Super Bowl then?

I truly do not know my answer.

The BUFFALO Bills will lose over 40% of their fans, if not more, if they move. I have been a Bills fan for 20 yrs and I dont know what I would do.

I don't personally know one single fan who would continue to cheer for the team if they left Buffalo. I certainly wouldn't.

LA would be the one place i think I'd be ok with if they moved...main reason is because just being in LA will give us national attention.

Hypothetical question... would you rather have the Bills in Buffalo for another 25 years and no Super Bowl or move to a big market like LA within the next 5 yrs and win a Super Bowl then?

Why would I care at all that a team in the opposite corner of the country won anything?

Know any Browns fans who are happy the Ravens have won two Super Bowls?

Didn't think so.

I'm afraid of birds.
Me To

85876046_display_image.jpg?1296799829

if the bills ever leave buffalo, the nfl is dead to me.
i see where you are coming from, but that's just not me. i like the nfl...i love the bills.

Ditto.

You're kidding, right?? If not, then you don't get it. You must have never lived in WNY.

The BUFFALO Bills will lose over 40% of their fans, if not more, if they move. I have been a Bills fan for 20 yrs and I dont know what I would do.

If the Bills ever move, I will need to find another team to be "mine".

My friends are still on the Stadium Wall, except for Jack.

:nana: