List the all time Bills Jerks

Iraq Vet

George Wilson is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

I met him he is quiet and humble. Lawyer Malloy almost missed his flight because he was asking a girl from JetBlue if she had any pics of her little league son. He then introduced me and everyone around to his family. Mind you he came up to us. And just started the convo upon check-in

Merlin Olsen would disagree. Long after their playing days there is a graveyard scene in a Father Murphy episode. In the graveyard there is a tombstone that reads "CONRAD DOBLER GONE BUT NOT FORGIVEN"

That and several other humorous tidbits from this Y2K interview with Dobler

http://www.esquire.com/features/what-ive-learned/ESQ1100-NOV_WIL

Lol angry much lol

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To shortern this thread I propose renaming it to:

"List the all-time Bills NON Jerks"

Antoine Winfield.

Was my favorite player coming out of college and met him at training camp his rookie year.

Took 90 minutes to get from the field to the hall because he signed every autograph request he got.

He was also nice enough to pose for a picture with me.

CBF

Smerlas, Haslett, Kinnebrew

The only eye witness account I have on Smerlas and Haslett was a TOPS on Kenmore at around 6am Sunday, they were walking around the knocking stuff off the shelves and pointing at each other laughing and saying "he did it", I heard Haslett would spit on people then give them a "what the !@#$ are you going to do about it, that's right nothing " stare - btw Smerlas is the widest per height Human being I've ever seen- Andre Reed seems to have a rep as a jerk but we must have caught him on a good day as he was the most social and outgoing of his group which had B Smith, T Thomas, and C Bennett who basically just took over a pool table and wanted to be left alone. Edited by ....lybob

Jim Kelly- as bad as it is given his current health. He was a big parties and doesnt know how to deal with people who dont view him as JIM KELLY.

Andre Reed- Egotistical

Ruben Brown- Told one of my women co workers who was just trying to explain to him how to get to his gate, "dont touch him, dont ever f'ing touch him".

Off topic- personal experiences being Marshawn Lynch and Tashard Choice really down to earth. Could talk to them for hours.

Mark Anderson was pretty mellow.

Marcell Dareus really is almost always late.

Willis McGahee is really that country.

Terrence McGee and Fred Jackson are very quiet

Stevie is a jokester

Mario is shy

Take Spikes is the biggest muscular human being I have ever met

London Fletcher is the second biggest

Lawyer Malloy was and is the nicest person not only Bill but person I have ever met!!!

Marlo Perry is very nice and humble.

Ooooh JP Losman... D'bag

I heard dobler off the field was super nice

Pat Williams was a family business partner. He was laidback not a jerk. I got the chance to chill with him a few times and talk

Another nice guy lol. Ok i feel like people aren't believing me because I have "met" alot of people. But its true. I WORK AT THE FREAK IN GATEWAY TO OTHER CITIES!!! lol

I agree with everything you said except for ruben brown. Have met and talked to him at length and he was very nice and funny. Jim kelly takes the cake for jerk of the century and that's after everything he has done for my uncle and family. With my uncle being friends with Jim we were around the bills a ton in the 90s. For my birthday every year jim would drive my uncle and I around his camp and talk with all the players. I even did a short interview with ch. 7 because jim was late. I dont remember any of them being that bad except jim. I hope he pulls through his cancer and all of his problems. For a professional qb hes had it pretty rough

Andre is one of the most conceited people ever. Nice guy just deeply in love with himself.

Thurman is weird. Always reminded me of uncle fester.

Donte whitner rubbed me the wrong way when I met him

Robert royal was a cool guy

Maybin acted like he was the greatest thing ever.

Byrd just didnt really talk to people he didnt know.

Brian Moorman could either be a real jerk or the nicest guy. Just real competitive.

Nate clements used to tell me "they spinnin" (referring to his rims on his orange hummer)

Terrance mcgee was very quiet and shy. He was jacked for a corner.

Winfield I always thought was gay (not that theres anything wrong with that) he had a lisp or something.

Pat williams poked me in the eye by accident at the blvd mall.

Kent hull was the greatest human being that ever lived.

Ive met a very lot of bills in my life but none compare to jim kelly(he has gotten a lot better in the past few years) To find someone of that level u need to go to dominick hasek.

Edited by kr632

I agree with everything you said except for ruben brown. Have met and talked to him at length and he was very nice and funny. Jim kelly takes the cake for jerk of the century and that's after everything he has done for my uncle and family. With my uncle being friends with Jim we were around the bills a ton in the 90s. For my birthday every year jim would drive my uncle and I around his camp and talk with all the players. I even did a short interview with ch. 7 because jim was late. I dont remember any of them being that bad except jim. I hope he pulls through his cancer and all of his problems. For a professional qb hes had it pretty rough

Andre is one of the most conceited people ever. Nice guy just deeply in love with himself.

Thurman is weird. Always reminded me of uncle fester.

Donte whitner rubbed me the wrong way when I met him

Robert royal was a cool guy

Maybin acted like he was the greatest thing ever.

Byrd just didnt really talk to people he didnt know.

Brian Moorman could either be a real jerk or the nicest guy. Just real competitive.

Nate clements used to tell me "they spinnin" (referring to his rims on his orange hummer)

Terrance mcgee was very quiet and shy. He was jacked for a corner.

Winfield I always thought was gay (not that theres anything wrong with that) he had a lisp or something.

Pat williams poked me in the eye by accident at the blvd mall.

Kent hull was the greatest human being that ever lived.

Ive met a very lot of bills in my life but none compare to jim kelly(he has gotten a lot better in the past few years) To find someone of that level u need to go to dominick hasek.

Good to know about Ruben. I didnt get a mean vibe seeing him on tv. Eric Moulds is also personable. He talked to me like we were old friends. Always wished he could have finished here he said. And McGee is short but really stocky for cb. CJ is getting big too.

Tom "GM who hates the fans" Donahoe.

There were so many anti-social, mental nut jobs that played for the Bills. Most were pretty good players. Some should have never even been on the practice squad. OJ was the greatest RB of all time... but now we realize was crazy beyond belief.

not sure how Jim Kelly is not named more on this board. maybe it is the reoccurance of his cancer. my thoughts and prayers to him, but he was never the greatest person.

Yes, I went to Fredonia and saw him around back in the days. He certainly was.

Later I lived in Fort Lauderdale, and he was in this bar with his wife, and another couple. Wen turned around and bumped into each other, and each spilled just the top of our drinks, crowded bar. He basically told me to watch what I was doing and I said hey Jim, big Bills fan, and he was just a dick.