Bills Free Agents Updates

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert Breer@AlbertBreer 59s

Good list of the top available here: http://www.nfl.com/freeagency We're now in the strings-attached (age, injury, off-field, etc.) phase.

There are definitely a few good players that could come cheap and help with depth on this list. Hopefully we're just waiting an hour after eating before jumping back in the pool.

9er's & Pats* interested in Deshawn Jackson. So am I, frankly..

Not to nit-pick, but why? The BILLS already have a faster guy in Goodwin with similar styles and long-range ability while being a better blocker and younger, obviously (to borrow Marrone's term)....just wondering, considering he would just be another smaller WR with speed, which I think the BILLS already have enough of...JMO

Not to nit-pick, but why? The BILLS already have a faster guy in Goodwin with similar styles and long-range ability while being a better blocker and younger, obviously (to borrow Marrone's term)....just wondering, considering he would just be another smaller WR with speed, which I think the BILLS already have enough of...JMO

Yea, Goodwin is younger, but Jackson's better than Goodwin and better than the other smaller WR with speed that we have. JMO.

There are definitely a few good players that could come cheap and help with depth on this list. Hopefully we're just waiting an hour after eating before jumping back in the pool.

From Whaleys interview last week, I would say that they won't be making anymore splashes this offseason with whats left out there now, unless some good players get cut/released

From Whaleys interview last week, I would say that they won't be making anymore splashes this offseason with whats left out there now, unless some good players get cut/released

Don't believe everything that you breath. In that same interview, Dougie said he was excited about the prospects of Ty Powell starting at MLB. About 5 minutes later reports surfaced of Spikes being in town.

Don't believe everything that you breath. In that same interview, Dougie said he was excited about the prospects of Ty Powell starting at MLB. About 5 minutes later reports surfaced of Spikes being in town.

Because you get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve?

9er's & Pats* interested in Deshawn Jackson. So am I, frankly..

Count me in as interested too. You want a # 1 WR, you got one in Jackson. The big drawback is that he's due 10 million this year.

The Eagles willingness to trade a player that good should be a red flag.

It is suspicious, if true. Either the Eagles don't want to carry his contract or maybe Jackson is not getting along with Chip Kelly.

Also the Eagles would be putting a lot of faith into Jeremy Maclin, who is coming of a knee injury from last year.

NFL free agency: Bills among teams interested in Ed Dickson

The Buffalo Bills pursued athletic, receiver-first tight ends in free agency in 2013, and reportedly showed interest in another such player this year.

Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun reports that the Buffalo Bills were one of several NFL teams to express interest in Baltimore Ravens free agent tight end Ed Dickson.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Looks like the TE Eric Ebron will be coming in for a pre-Draft visit. First confirmed Draft visit, to the best of my knowledge.

Nice. I heard whaley in an interview talking about how he personally attended a north carolina game, and the announcers looked up the stats and noted that ebron tore it up that game.