• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks 26!

Keep the news coming!

You should change your member title to "The offical news provider of TSW"

CBF

Thanks CBF, Tune to 26, your Bills' Information Station. :lol: J/K, plenty of good information from many at TSW.

@mikerodak

Chris Williams started 16 games for the Rams last season, but @nwagoner says STL needed to upgrade. Sound familiar? http://es.pn/1gkxpy0

Thanks CBF, Tune to 26, your Bills' Information Station. :lol: J/K, plenty of good information from many at TSW.

@mikerodak

Chris Williams started 16 games for the Rams last season, but @nwagoner says STL needed to upgrade. Sound familiar? http://es.pn/1gkxpy0

Yes but none are as quick as you!

CBF

I really wish the Bills would bring in Lamar Woodley

CBF

I don't know... lots of friends who are Steelers fans say he can't stay on the field, always hurt. It will be an interesting call but glad Whaley is in charge as he should know the scoop on his value/worth.

I don't know... lots of friends who are Steelers fans say he can't stay on the field, always hurt. It will be an interesting call but glad Whaley is in charge as he should know the scoop on his value/worth.

What about Brandon Spikes?

Surprised we havent reached out to him yet.

CBF

@mikerodak

Williams is nothing more than depth. Neither of these visits are exciting. FA ranker at:

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency

BTW, how does Denver and NO afford these guys.

So, Hopkins will be gone, one way or the other. Still wondering why the Phins got rid of this guy, he was great in Buffalo. Money likely.

I think we need Hopkins. TB can help the D. But Carpender is way more important. We need someone who can hit long FG's with this offense/young QB.

What about Brandon Spikes?

Surprised we havent reached out to him yet.

CBF

Looks like no one has. Which is odd. Would love Spikes on this team. Would solve a major problem (run D), free Kiko to be even more dominant on the outside, and resolve one draft issue.

Figure it's a matter of when with Pepper on the staff. We'll see.

your thinking the Bills go after Peppers? That would be some D line.

I think we need Hopkins. TB can help the D. But Carpender is way more important. We need someone who can hit long FG's with this offense/young QB.

Looks like no one has. Which is odd. Would love Spikes on this team. Would solve a major problem (run D), free Kiko to be even more dominant on the outside, and resolve one draft issue.

You're thinking the Bills go after Peppers? That would be some D line.

I'm talking about Pepper Johnson being on the Bills' defensive coaching staff and the connection to Spikes.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Except Mario and Hughes and Lawson and Branch in the last 2 seasons. All impact players and great signings. Now we need to do the same for the offense.

Fwiw- Mario didn't sign right away. Hughes was a trade and Lawson and branch came days into free agency- branch way later in the process.

Didn't Spikes make some comments about Buffalo being a joke or something about not liking Buffalo? Why would he now consider coming here?

As for the kicker spot, could Hopkins go on the PS since he was on IR last year?

Yeah, Spikes is notorious for his derogatory Buffalo Tweets. The guy seems like a real loud mouth jerk. Many think he will want to follow his former coach, Pepper Johnson, to Buffalo. Spikes is limited as a player, but what he does, he does very well. 1 or 2 down run stuffer. I'd love to bring in Spikes with a fair deal, but what would be the cost in terms of locker room chemistry?

Seems like he burned many bridges in NE.

Fwiw- Mario didn't sign right away.

I remember...I had to take 3 sick days from work.

F5, F5, F5!!!!! Haha.