Bills interest in Sanchez (possible starter)

judman

He did not look too bad when the Jets were playing in two AFC championship games. If the money is right why not let him tryout...Its not like we had great QB play last year.

I also read that Vince Young was looking for work. He had a great record as a starter for the Titans. I am sure we can get the money to be right with him too...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also read that Vince Young was looking for work. He had a great record as a starter for the Titans. I am sure we can get the money to be right with him too...

Great bring him in for a tryout, I am tired of loosing seasons! If your ok with status quo than good for you...

Ridiculous speculation from an idiot with ADD who skimmed through piles of sports magazine clips and ESPN chopped clips and bits formulating football fantasies fueled by an overly long off season, boredom, and the need to put random thoughts down before the caffeine/meth/meds wear off.

Yeah, Sanchize would be a perfect fit for here. If we could cheer his interceptions as though they were wins, we'd be thinking The Bills won the SuperBowl and we'd be just as delusional as the "author" Skippy Josh Hill.

Theory derived from Jason La Canfora speculation... :w00t:

I weep for journalism in the modern age... :lol:

He did not look too bad when the Jets were playing in two AFC championship games. If the money is right why not let him tryout...Its not like we had great QB play last year.

94 QB rating with 9 TDs and 3 INTs and a 4-2 record all on the road in the playoffs. That alone warrants him another chance somewhere IMO.