Eugene Parker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never again. The Bills should never ever draft a player represented by Eugene Parker. Don't care if the player is BPA, just move on to the next one available.

And can someone please go do donuts on his lawn

I thought it was nice of Eugene to make sweet love to Russ this time.

What is so hard to understand? He is just doing his job and he's good at it. He gets his client what the Bills won't give. This is a career for these players. They don't owe the Bills anything. Your anger is misdirected, folks.

From what I've seen, if I was an nfl player, I'd love to have this guy as my agent.

What is so hard to understand? He is just doing his job and he's good at it. He gets his client what the Bills won't give. This is a career for these players. They don't owe the Bills anything. Your anger is misdirected, folks.

From what I've seen, if I was an nfl player, I'd love to have this guy as my agent.

Right on. He talked the Bills right out of using their leverage against Byrd. He is a good agent. I don't hate him, I just wish the Bills had more competent management. I'd be embarrassed about how Eugene bent them over but this organization doesn't have a shred of dignity left.

Right on. He talked the Bills right out of using their leverage against Byrd. He is a good agent. I don't hate him, I just wish the Bills had more competent management. I'd be embarrassed about how Eugene bent them over but this organization doesn't have a shred of dignity left.

Hence TG saying the lifers need to leave. Fresh eyes in the org. see all of the issues that need to change in order to turn things around.

The bad news is that the new guys will all get canned and the lifers will stay until RW passes. RW used to go to all games, broke his hip and has basically never been seen or heard from again. Old people do NOT do well coming back from that. This team is in hoard all the money you can for the heirs, there is very very little time left. Just enough goes into this team to get the best rate of return they can...

The bills dignity has been gone for the past 3-5 seasons and is slowly withering away...sad

Hear, hear… Next time I buy a car I might have to find Parker and hire him to negotiate. He’s sharp.