Bills want Vick?

Justice

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see the Jets wanting him as much as the media..... Could you imagine the circus. Things in NJ went quite quietly (Geno) last year,,, FATSO Rex just received a new contract could be entertaining. Oh n i guess i wouldn't b against him being in B-lo. This would b interesting seeing you could get half a season from Vick n half a season from Knee J.

Lol. You said Knee-J. That was funny.

I'd agree that the Bills could do much worse. They could use a veteran at backup. I actually like Thad but Vick in the short term is better. The guy can make enough plays with his feet to keep is at or above .500 over the course of 4-6 games if "Knee-J" goes down again. It would also give us a veteran to come in if EJ faulters and cannot grasp the pro game the way he should be as a 2nd year guy. Gives us a season of misery for sure but at this point, it will be anyway of EJ either goes down or cannot compete. Then next season we keep Vick on the roster and draft whatever kid that is projected in the 2nd round but we take at 8-10 in 2015.

If we lose Byrd and over pay for Vick I might just be done with this team.

By over pay I mean anything over $1.25

what if we lose Burd to multiple draft picks?

There's a difference between losing Byrd for nothing and losing him for two 2nd round picks, etc.

And at the end of the day, we've got to have another QB in the roster. I'd assume that Tuell becomes practice squad guy and we keep EJ with Thad. Still need someone else. Vick would be a solid backup/3rd stronger. How much was Kolb making? Is imagine it would be less than Kolb but not 1.25m. Somewhere in between. Which for the QB position, is about right.

what if we lose Burd to multiple draft picks?

There's a difference between losing Byrd for nothing and losing him for two 2nd round picks, etc.

And at the end of the day, we've got to have another QB in the roster. I'd assume that Tuell becomes practice squad guy and we keep EJ with Thad. Still need someone else. Vick would be a solid backup/3rd stronger. How much was Kolb making? Is imagine it would be less than Kolb but not 1.25m. Somewhere in between. Which for the QB position, is about right.

I'd rather have 1 good qb and 3 projects then 1 qb 1 project and an injury plagued shell of someone who never was

Get real, some of you people!!! We need a veteran QB on this roster. Do you want to make the playoffs or not?

Vick is a good fit for this offense,and he would push EJ. He would be available along with Lewis in case of injury or poor play.

He would come fairly cheap,and the could win with him.

Vick would be the best QB in Buffalo, period.

Goodwin, Graham and ESPECIALLY Spiller would thrive when a threat like Vick has the ball every snap.

dude can't run any more without getting caught from behind or a concussion

He has never been able to pass the ball more then 25 yards with a lick of accuracy.

He was good a while. But he is not wrth it for a team "rebuilding". And when we hear that from the front office on why Byrd was not retained and why we signed Vick.... yeah. A joke.

Why would anyone be even remotely excited about this rumor? First, he's never been an accurate passer. His completion percentage has consistently hovered around 55%, which is pretty pathetic. At least with EJ, we still have the perception of potential for upside. Vick is a known commodity as a passer and not a very good one at that. Second, he's always one run away from injury. In 11 seasons in the NFL, he's been able to muster just ONE complete season. All of the rest have been cut short by injury. That's pathetic by any standard you want to apply. I'll concede that he can probably still get it done by escaping the pocket. However, that's irrelevant when that's the only thing positive that he brings to the game. Vick is garbage. He's no different than the other garbage free agents that the Bills have tried to recycle before, such as Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Lol. You said Knee-J. That was funny.

Yes. Hilariass.

Another injury prone inaccurate QB? Sounds like a typical Bills FO move. Terrell Owens comes to mind.

Terrell Owens. Holy non-sequitur...superman.