Who said Defense doesn't win Championships

mrags

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm. Top defense and top running game against the most pass happy dominant offense in the history of the league and the biggest game in the biggest stage was one of the biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history.

Defense wins every 14-15 years..

Hmmm. Top defense and top running game against the most pass happy dominant offense in the history of the league and the biggest game in the biggest stage was one of the biggest blowouts in Super Bowl history.

And against a franchise QB who was coming off a history making season. If you look at the QB stats for Manning and Wilson you would think the score was reversed. And look at all the fancshise QB's who didn't make it to the Super Bowl like Brees, Rodgers, RIvers and Brady. You need a whole team of contributors anchored by a solid defense more.

Everyone of Seattle's linebackers are bigger and just as fast as Kiko. Hell I'm not sure Chancellor isn't bigger than Kiko. My God they are good. We need to bring in at least three new bigger guys in FA and the draft.

Can we wait for Chancellor's contract and pay him instead? Chancellor is 10x the safety as Byrd.

You may be right and Thomas may be better too but the Bills may never have the chance to sign them. The Bills have an All-Pro FS in Byrd. If you want to give up on him, give him away for nothing, and then move A. Williams to FS what do you do at SS? That just leaves yet another gaping hole on the defense. Searcy can't cover. He can't even tackle that well.

Everyone of Seattle's linebackers are bigger and just as fast as Kiko. Hell I'm not sure Chancellor isn't bigger than Kiko. My God they are good. We need to bring in at least three new bigger guys in FA and the draft.

Seattle......2 of the starting linebackers are 6'0 240 and 6'0 226.

Manning is done so is Brady their time is over. It is a new NFL, you need mobile athletic QBs. They may keep their teams competitive but neither one will win another super bowl. Mark my words.

Well, on that basis the Bills we be in the bowl next year. I'm not saying which one. Mark my words.

Complete teams win championships. The biggest position being qb, as it's one of the only position of 22 that will immediately knock you out without above average play.

I don't think Wilson's play has been above average at all. He was very pedestrian the last 6 weeks.

Stupid plays don't win games either. It started from the get go when the hotshot Bronco returner decided returning the opening kickoff from 9 yards deep in the end zone was an intelligent move. He got to the 12, which ensured that the errant snap on the next play would reach the end zone. It was downhill from there.

I don't think Wilson's play has been above average at all. He was very pedestrian the last 6 weeks.

Not today. He made key plays on those 3rd downs....EJ needs to watch and learn how Wilson throws the ball to a moving target. You got to have confidence in your receive and release.