Super Bowl Menu - Whatcha Got?

Chef Jim

We are going to a small party where the other folks are horrible cooks. I am kind of worried at what will be brought. One girl made this taco dip for a party before that had canned chicken and looked line cat food. I am picturing casseroles with Kraft singles on the top.

Was thinking if making teriyaki style wings, but it might be like putting pearls before swine.

We are going to a small party where the other folks are horrible cooks. I am kind of worried at what will be brought. One girl made this taco dip for a party before that had canned chicken and looked line cat food. I am picturing casseroles with Kraft singles on the top.

Was thinking if making teriyaki style wings, but it might be like putting pearls before swine.

Drink lots. Fill up with beer. We'll let you know the final score. :thumbsup:

I made buffalo chicken dip. It's a franks red hot recipe that I tweaked a little. Cooked chicken strips I shredded, 1 cup red hot buffalo wing sauce, 8oz onion & chive cream cheese, 1 cup lite blue cheese dressing, 1/3 cup shredded cheddar, 1/3 cup mozzarella, 1/3 cup Parmesan. Wife is currently licking bowl clean from first "sample".

I made buffalo chicken dip. It's a franks red hot recipe that I tweaked a little. Cooked chicken strips I shredded, 1 cup red hot buffalo wing sauce, 8oz onion & chive cream cheese, 1 cup lite blue cheese dressing, 1/3 cup shredded cheddar, 1/3 cup mozzarella, 1/3 cup Parmesan. Wife is currently licking bowl clean from first "sample".

Pics??

:lol:

Not if I want to watch the game with my manhood in tact.

What, you have to ask her permission and have her approve the proofs first?? Come on man, that's the beauty of the iPhone. You can take someone's picture without them knowing it. Now if the reason is because she visits here and might see it all I have to say to that is WTF is wrong with you??

Putting the lady to work on a batch of this now....stealing your recipe. Bake and stir all together? Any other tips or tricks needed ?

Putting the lady to work on a batch of this now....stealing your recipe. Bake and stir all together? Any other tips or tricks needed ?

After cooking chicken, I rinsed off all the fat that cooked out before adding it to other ingredients. Just a personal preference. I also used a slow cooker but its not neccessary.

Edited by inkman

Damn...that's another fine euphemism to remember. Funny **** bud.