Belichick: Welker tried to 'take out' Talib

angryfan62

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you, the smallish receiver guy with the history of concussions. I want you to take out their top CB. Do whatever you have to. On a rub route just blame into him, and lower your head while you are doing it.

Oh, brother, just shut up Bill.....

Edited by KRT88

You know... The Pats* do allow themselves to bring emotion to the table. Sure they come across as sore losers (which gives us joy) but if you think about it; do we have a QB that cries if he doesnt make the playoffs, do we have a coach that says silly stuff only fans would say after loosing? Shows they have true commitment to the game over the dollars, wish we could say the same.

You know... The Pats* do allow themselves to bring emotion to the table. Sure they come across as sore losers (which gives us joy) but if you think about it; do we have a QB that (whines &) cries if he doesnt make the playoffs, do we have a coach that says grumbles silly stuff only fans would say after loosing? Shows they have true commitment to the game over the payment dollars they spent, wish we could say the same.

made a few corrections for you

The comment that seems utterly ridiculous is when Belecheat says it's one of the worst he's seen. Are you kidding me? Has he been watching football for the last 20 years? I wonder how he felt when Spikes clubbed Chandler in the side of the head in one of the dirtiest hits I've seen at The Raplh in a long time. He's such a hypocrite it's almost laughable. What a whiner and a sore loser.

The comment that seems utterly ridiculous is when Belecheat says it's one of the worst he's seen. Are you kidding me? Has he been watching football for the last 20 years? I wonder how he felt when Spikes clubbed Chandler in the side of the head in one of the dirtiest hits I've seen at The Raplh in a long time. He's such a hypocrite it's almost laughable. What a whiner and a sore loser.

How quickly Mr. belicheat forgets his boy Rodney Harrison.

Edited by BarleyNY

My point is that people don`t remember the calls that Manning gets as well as the ones Brady has gotten.

So...in other words, you really had no point but wanted to take the opportunity to defend the reputation of your boyhood crush Tom Brady?

what does Bellyache say about his own player (Amendola ?) doing the same thing prior to the Welker hit?

nothing because the Pats are full of it. Honestly, I used to respect them quite a bit. I think the Brady becoming a star after being a 6th round and losing his job in college was awesome. But what a bunch of whiners they have become. But given that they represent Boston, I'm not surprised.

No team loses with less class than the Pats.

Cindefella hasn't been the same W/O Welker!!!

Danny Kanell and Kevin Negandhi break down Wes Welker's criticisms of Bill Belichick and say it's clear Welker's personality wasn't a good fit to be a typical "Belichick" player. Plus, They discuss which coaches in the NFL they'd most like to play for.

Welker-Belichick Feud - ESPN

Does ESPN make their people smoke dope before they broadcast?

He (BB) freaking signs problem children year after year!!!

Where will the Feud lead? BB has smelly feet? BB has girlfriends with adams apples?

you know the latter man be true ..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/wes-welker-on-jab-at-bill-belichick-it-was-a-joke/ this feud went on most of last season .

Wes Welker told reporters he was only joking when he said after Sunday's game that he enjoyed catching 13 passes against the Denver Broncos to "stick it" in coach Bill Belichick's face.

Welker made a rare Monday appearance in the locker room during media availability to straighten things out.

"It was a joke," Welker said. "I don't know what else to say about it."

Welker did not start in three games so far this season after unsuccessful negotiations on a long-term deal, leading to speculation that Belichick was upset with him over the negotiations.

After catching 13 passes for 104 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 31-21 victory over the Broncos, he told Comcast SportsNet with a wink, "Yeah it's kind of nice to stick it in Bill's face once in a while."

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Which actually reminds me of a point we're all missing:

Vince Wilfork demonstrates a history of cheap-shotting QBs, including a flying elbow to JP Losman's knee. Slap on the wrist, he promises he won't do it again.

Bernard Pollard gets thrown by an offensive lineman into Tom Brady's knee...they actually change the rules of the game to make sure it never happens again.

Belichick's point is completely valid, in the context of the fact that the Pats have a completely different set of expectations of the officials than the rest of the league.

:thumbsup:

Which actually reminds me of a point we're all missing:

Vince Wilfork demonstrates a history of cheap-shotting QBs, including a flying elbow to JP Losman's knee. Slap on the wrist, he promises he won't do it again.

Bernard Pollard gets thrown by an offensive lineman into Tom Brady's knee...they actually change the rules of the game to make sure it never happens again.

Belichick's point is completely valid, in the context of the fact that the Pats have a completely different set of expectations of the officials than the rest of the league.

Refluenza?