Just Jack

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bill Belichick calls out Wes Welker

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick delivered strong comments about Wes Welker's hit that knocked cornerback Aqib Talib out of the AFC Championship Game.

Belichick opened his season-ending news conference Monday morning by talking about Welker, unprompted by any questions from reporters.

"I was asked about the hit on Talib, and I feel badly for Aqib," Belichick said. "The way that play turned out -- I went back and watched it, which I didn't have a chance to yesterday.

"It was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib. No attempt to get open. I'll let the league handle the discipline on that play, whatever they decide. It's one of the worst plays I've seen. That's all I'll say about that."

@PriscoCBS

Is that Edelman with an intent to injure? No but you get the point. Left his feet to take the shot

BebkKM4CQAEBs15.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Bill Belichick calls out Wes Welker

@PriscoCBS

Is that Edelman with an intent to injure? No but you get the point. Left his feet to take the shot

BebkKM4CQAEBs15.jpg

What's so hard to understand? Known poor sportsman and bad guy John Fox wanted Talib out of the game. So he instructed his biggest baddest WR who happens to be 1 concussion away from ending his career (all 5'9" 185LBs of him) to take him out.

Seems reasonable.

What's so hard to understand? Known poor sportsman and bad guy John Fox wanted Talib out of the game. So he instructed his biggest baddest WR who happens to be 1 concussion away from ending his career (all 5'9" 185LBs of him) to take him out.

Seems reasonable.

LOL -- exactly. What a ridiculous suggestion by BB. Nothing sweeter than sour grapes from Belichick and the Pats.

Happy Patriots Schadenfruede Day everyone!

Wes Welker caught more passes than anyone in Patriots team history, and Belichick is such a petty tyrant that he wouldn't even say his name, calling him "the receiver," while saying he should be punished for "one of the worst plays I've ever seen."

What pure unadulterated bull from a sore loser. We've all seen his players do much worse over the years --- intentionally.