Bridgewater: Not first rounder to several teams

Don't get me wrong. I give him respect for making a lot of money off this. But his resume is a joke. With today's technology and the amount of games on tv, he's not more qualified than some posters here.

I'd love to see some team hire Kiper and see how he performs when he is held accountable. That would be very interesting.

Can't argue that except EJ really didn't get hurt in college either. But EJ needs to learn to avoid hits. Wilson is probably the best at the league at avoiding hits.

Baseball background helps (sliding) Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Several" NFL teams do not have a first-round grade on Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater, according to NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah.

"I have Bridgewater as a top 10 talent in this draft but I know several teams that don't view him as a 1st round player," Jeremiah tweeted. We aren't exactly sure what several means, but the fact that multiple teams do not consider Bridgewater a top talent is noteworthy."

http://www.rotoworld...ddy-bridgewater

Bridgewater isn't imposing physically but he just has a god-given ability to make top notch, accurate throws from the pocket or the run which makes him a bastard to defend.

It would be inexcusable for the Bills to pass on him at 9 if he somehow slid.

"Several" NFL teams do not have a first-round grade on Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater, according to NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah.

"I have Bridgewater as a top 10 talent in this draft but I know several teams that don't view him as a 1st round player," Jeremiah tweeted. We aren't exactly sure what several means, but the fact that multiple teams do not consider Bridgewater a top talent is noteworthy."

These teams include SF, Seattle, NE, Denver, Green Bay, New Orleans, San Diego, Indy...........

Edited by Mr. WEO

Bridgewater isn't imposing physically but he just has a god-given ability to make top notch, accurate throws from the pocket or the run which makes him a bastard to defend.

It would be inexcusable for the Bills to pass on him at 9 if he somehow slid.

This is actually one of the only knocks I have heard on him (also he didn't play any good teams, but not sure that is as big of a factor as some think) - yet look at Brady and especially look at Brady as a rookie. Is/was he even 200 lbs? No.

You never know if teams are putting that out there hoping to make teams question him enough that he drops a little

How about 24 TDs, only 1 INT and played in the SEC? Connor Shaw South Carolina

Not sure how Shaw will translate into the NFL game. He has a decent arm and is a good athlete, but not sure about the mental make up or if he will process info quickly enough in the NFL. I've read most people thinking he will be a quality backup and there is nothing I have seen from him that makes me believe he could not be. He would be a serviceable QB no doubt.

Draft QBs are like a hot chick at a bar. You met her and get really excited. Then you go on a few dates and you start seeing her flaws. Then you start questioning whether or not you want a serious relationship with her.

The biggest joke is that somehow Blake Bortles is being talked about as a top 10 pick. He doesn't do one thing better than EJ and he played a crap schedule. He's the perfect Jags' QB.

Why do you keep saying Bortles played a crap schedule? He played a tougher schedule then Manuel did his senior year. He went toe to toe with the #4 team in the country before losing(South Carolina), he beat the #9 team in the country at their own place(Louisville) & beat the #5 team in the country in the Fiesta Bowl in Baylor. The combination of those 3 games were tougher then any 3 games Manuel played in his last year @ FSU.

Giselle clearly not in the picture back then.

:lol:

Why do you keep saying Bortles played a crap schedule? He played a tougher schedule then Manuel did his senior year. He went toe to toe with the #4 team in the country before losing(South Carolina), he beat the #9 team in the country at their own place(Louisville) & beat the #5 team in the country in the Fiesta Bowl in Baylor. The combination of those 3 games were tougher then any 3 games Manuel played in his last year @ FSU.

He's just mad that Bortles is better than ej.

You never know if teams are putting that out there hoping to make teams question him enough that he drops a little

I've never understood this concept. Does anybody actually think that an NFL team, after a gazillion hours of intensive research, analysis and work are going to see an offhanded comment in the media made by a different team......and then in any way adjust their plans?